Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Thanks Tom!

Have you had much chance to wear the Ship John roughout jacket you got? Meant to say at the time but in your post it looked stellar

So far, no chance. We are on the south side of a quite unprecedented heatwave and the SJ is pretty sturdy. Will wear it when it gets colder and much looking forward to it!

Motocann

One Too Many
BB88CBA2-4E4E-4F24-B968-760A85B287FF.jpeg

Still too warm to wear a leather outside, but here’s my Schott HH 623.

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Don’t mess with that dude!

That looks great, was it a custom order or did you get really lucky?
My second custom order from Langlitz. A much better result this time around I think.

The first was a Columbia that always felt too big. If you do order from them be careful what you indicate you'll wear under the jacket, they're committed to excellent range of motion over the maximum you say you may wear. Plus the standard Columbia tends to be a bigger fit than the Timberline

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
A new-to-me Kit Karson. Do y'all see the zipper? A sweet #5 spring-loaded Crown...:). Now I know what the Crown hype is all about. By far the smoothest zipper I've handled. No wonder Stu charges a bazillion dollars for NOS Crowns. Thanks to @Leigh H for personally measuring the jacket for me at the seller. TFL community at its best. There will be more info in the Kit Karson thread, including geeking out on the zipper, pocket linings, label, and the like. :)

DSC_2797.jpg

A new-to-me Kit Karson. Do y'all see the zipper? A sweet #5 spring-loaded Crown...:). Now I know what the Crown hype is all about. By far the smoothest zipper I've handled. No wonder Stu charges a bazillion dollars for NOS Crowns. Thanks to @Leigh H for personally measuring the jacket for me at the seller. TFL community at its best. There will be more info in the Kit Karson thread, including geeking out on the zipper, pocket linings, label, and the like. :)
You’ve put together quite the arsenal of vintage gold! Nice!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko