Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
They had those available otr?!?
Yes! As far as I know. I drop my vintage jacket for repair. I didn’t get to spend as much time as I would’ve liked. The parking enforcement in SF is brutal. Don’t get me started!

The black one is amazing horse hide. Both mediums on me. He quoted me $895.00 which I thought is very reasonable.

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
My only crosszip again, it was black dyed but some parts are browning after 1 and half year, i treated it with obenauf leather oil 1x last month or so.
Screenshot_20220918-090957_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-090745_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-090822_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220918-110057_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
You re right,
View attachment 451883
now i have brown cross zip, should i pat dye it black again the 2nd time or should I just let it evolve into whatever color it will turn into, maybe it will darken again from exposure.... maybe i will wear it more and see, since this color works well with jeans so far Im liking it.
I would leave them like that. Looks cool.

@Claybertrand

Not sure where to put this so here it is. Found a blurb by Branded Garments:

Branded Garments Orchad M/C told me, “I have 40 years of experience , the leather is from our own tannery in Gloversville New York and manufactured in Long Island City. Made in the USA!” Gloversville NY was once the hub of the United States leather glovemaking industry, with over two hundred manufacturers in Gloversville and the adjacent city of Johnstown.

Temps still need to fall another 20-30 degrees before wearing a jacket in the Midwest is even remotely a reality. This is the time of year when summer really starts to annoy. I don’t know how you guys in warmer climates do it.

I am ready to stop complaining about the heat and sweat and start complaining about the cold and damp. Maybe next Friday I can wear one on the way in. Maybe.
B49412D0-942A-4969-9840-46FF9D0A8CB0.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider