Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Recently I went to Ulm Germany and visited noble_house because I have seen they are making a repro of a german 20's / 30's box / aviator / biker coat from Hilbert (old german leather manufacturer, no longer into production).

I have to say it's a very nice repro incl. lining and label. Years ago I had an original one but sadly it is fallen apart due it's age...

View attachment 462285 View attachment 462286 View attachment 462287 View attachment 462288
This looks like mine (from the 30s or so).

... and about as plentiful as teeth on a hen. A Blatt perfecto-style can be had even as we speak, but this d-pocket is the one to have, I think.

I think the Blatt Perfecto style jackets have levels to them. @jonbuilder has one that is end gamey. Nicest hide I have seen on a Blatt. The D pocket is the one I would want though.

Motocann

One Too Many
Another tricky jacket to photograph under normal light. Simmons Bilt X Vanishing point natural.
F22061BD-5225-4E41-88C6-A724FA3E461F.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko