Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

dublinprem

A-List Customer
That is one wicked jacket man, you wear it very well. I'm trying my hardest to resist buying one of their 'B-15B' jackets for this winter.
Thank you, the jacket is super comfortable and warm and happily surprised that its not itchy at all even though its full of alpaca wool lining. The B15B is a great looking jacket, I was considering it before I went for the Hop heads.

Last edited:

Motocann

One Too Many
denim vest or jacket? Love this look. Been seeing it pop up on IG a few times lately. I guess works well with a bulkier jacket so you can layer on top of the denim. It's funny because most of my IH denim shirts are thicker than my other brand jackets from RRL and Bravestar. So I guess I can pull off the jacket a little easier if the top jacket has a little more room in the arm hole and obviously torso etc. Experimenting tomorrow....
Yea, it’s a Levi’s jacket. It is a thin denim jacket, that fits me more like a shirt than jacket. So, it has a pretty low profile under the leather. Denim vest over is a awesome look too!

Motocann

One Too Many
Nothing beats wool for coziness! I scored this Taylor Stitch trucker jacket some years back. I thought it was sold out, until I was hanging out in the Mission one day, popped into the TS store and the dude found one hidden in the stock room. That was a good day! I was their #1 fan, when TS made all their garments here in the USA!
56745A54-38BD-4622-B2FB-96AEA850105D.jpeg

Boyo

Call Me a Cab
Awesome jacket and look. Was that you who snagged this on eBay for a great price a few weeks back?

No, I had this for a few.. did a trade with Jejupe awhile back. definitely worth grabbing at the right price.
As I slowly pare down my collection this one has surprising staying power.

Titus

New in Town
Hello,

@ton312 is suede ok ? How thick is this suede on your Majestic?
I mean if you spill a cup of coffee or some salad oil on it or whilst walking some idiot in a car goes by and splashed you with muddy water, it's a gonner.

Thank you.

Th
Hello,

@ton312 is suede ok ? How thick is this suede on your Majestic?
I mean if you spill a cup of coffee or some salad oil on it or whilst walking some idiot in a car goes by and splashed you with muddy water, it's a gonner.

Thank you.
Those are all nightmare sceanarios, LOL. Oil or coffee will absolutely stain it. I did give it a very serious coat of scotch guard so incedental drips would not be a concern at all. I would not wear it in the rain under any cirumstance (though it may be fine)...I prefer not too find out if it isn't.

It's a perfect weight thickness. Not as thick as cowhide rough out but certainly not thin.

Titus

New in Town
Th

Those are all nightmare sceanarios, LOL. Oil or coffee will absolutely stain it. I did give it a very serious coat of scotch guard so incedental drips would not be a concern at all. I would not wear it in the rain under any cirumstance (though it may be fine)...I prefer not too find out if it isn't.

It's a perfect weight thickness. Not as thick as cowhide rough out but certainly not thin.
Yep @ton312 , have to be extra careful with these suede jackets, they bruise like peaches.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ