Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
When a WD comes up don't hesitate!

i-img450x600-1648976359bdxrez304582.jpg
i-img450x600-1648976359nuivv6304582.jpg
i-img600x450-1648976359hkaxwl304582.jpg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
Screenshot_20221122-194751_Gallery.jpg

My dual zip mc, my 16yo cat Daisy is at the very end of her journey complete kidney failure and pneumonia and sinusitis, i need to go drive sight seeing across town for the last time with her to this one vet who offers that kind of kindness, time like this always make me think of turtle as a pet at least i would be gone first and the turtle wont be left homeless.

View attachment 467026
My dual zip mc, my 16yo cat Daisy is at the very end of her journey complete kidney failure and pneumonia and sinusitis, i need to go drive sight seeing across town for the last time with her to this one vet who offers that kind of kindness, time like this always make me think of turtle as a pet at least i would be gone first and the turtle wont be left homeless.
That’s a good run, 16 years. My old boy tank made it that long. Never aged a day until he died. Hard thing to go through. The worst. Sorry to hear it man. Pets teach you how to love and lose, that’s for sure.

lina

Practically Family
View attachment 467026
You can tell by looking at her that she’s got character.. she’ll be missed terribly I know. My condolences.

Schambach

Practically Family
View attachment 467026
Every fucking bit of love to you my brother.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
View attachment 467026
Daisy is a cherub! I have been down a similar path to yours many times with the passing of the four legged angels that are sent to us even though we think we choose them. She was lucky to have chosen you! Peace to both of you.

Viking752

Practically Family
View attachment 467026
I have remembered this saying for over 30 years and has helped me with loss whether human or animal.

“A loved one is never truly gone until the last person that chooses to remember them is gone.”

Kevin O'Sullivan

Familiar Face
Great looking jacket and I love the boots as well. What are the boots?
Thank you! It was one of your posts that actually helped tip me into the Thedi camp.

Boots are Lucchese caiman belly, but not the "ultra belly", the pricetag on those are insane. You can occasionally pick up a caiman boot by them on a decent sale from Cavenders/Boot Barn depending on your foot size.

The caimans at Tecovas are pretty solid, and a good few bucks cheaper. I don't know if they ship international but there are always ways around that.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 467026

My thoughts with you. 16 years is a long time. All the best!

Vezio

One of the Regulars
View attachment 467026
I'm so sorry for your sweet old lady. Every time it is a pain to let them go. Luckily one day we will meet them all on the other side of the rainbow bridge...

View attachment 467026

Knowing you, Daisy couldn't have lived a better life and that is all that matters in the end. Every journey has to end and hers was a beautiful one and that's something you can only cherish.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider