Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Sagar85

A-List Customer
FW brakeman yesterday and FCL Raymond today.
46334ABC-BEEE-4499-BAF2-1DCE845CE77B.jpeg
A520FA13-2152-484A-AA4F-DFED4D242130.jpeg

Mrfrown

One Too Many
Nice man. Very nice.

Have mercy!!
Gorgeous to me in every way. Fit, texture, color, simplicity. Another Thedi knockout, wear it in good health in the years to come Mr.frown.

Damn, that fits you perfectly!

Thanks gents. It’s really an amazing jacket.

I wasn’t sure about the collar but seems to be just fine. And of course the hide and workmanship are insane.

I think it will look even better with other clothes…this is just what I happened to be wearing

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
The first of these I'm aware of in the wild! Hopefully will be in one myself in Winter 2023...

I bought the sample model from the sale page, after eyeing it for months. My only annoyance is that it was labelled seal and what I got is black (from the photos I assumed it was just that very dark A-2 redye seal), but that’s mostly about the relabeling. I like it quite a lot in black, and I don’t think that I would have thought to pick black if I were ordering myself. I would assume a ‘wilderness’ jacket demands country tones.

There are several “Everyman” jackets with mouton collars on the sale page that look to be quite similar in pattern, if not identical (save some superficial yoke differences); perhaps worth considering if one is in your size.

Edward

Bartender
I bought the sample model from the sale page, after eyeing it for months. My only annoyance is that it was labelled seal and what I got is black (from the photos I assumed it was just that very dark A-2 redye seal), but that’s mostly about the relabeling. I like it quite a lot in black, and I don’t think that I would have thought to pick black if I were ordering myself. I would assume a ‘wilderness’ jacket demands country tones.

There are several “Everyman” jackets with mouton collars on the sale page that look to be quite similar in pattern, if not identical (save some superficial yoke differences); perhaps worth considering if one is in your size.

The Everyman is nice, it does have an appeal. A black Wilderness, though, with the quilt lining has been on my list for some time: I've got a B3 and an Irvin both that (now I've slimmed back into them) should do me a few Winters yet; the Wilderness appeals for a black alternative to those. Be interested to hear what the quilt lining is like in use.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko