Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Motocann

One Too Many
Still lovin’ this Schott wool mechanic’s jacket. FYI: They’re still on sale on their site, if any of you are so inclined to pick one up. I like that they’re not shy about using a nice heavy zipper and also that it’s beautifully lined.

The rain held out-I was actually able to take the Knuck out for a ride, discovered this wool jacket is surprisingly warm just with a thermal underneath.

Also, I just saw Shangri-La Heritage does an absolutely stunning version in Forest Green wool with leather trim called the Veranne jacket. Get ready to splurge though-It’s about 750 euros. The craftsmanship is superb! Worth a look too!
843C9E22-104D-48AD-A7AD-0AE5100E58A6.jpeg

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
that makes me check my own profile
I joined dec 31 2014, before Like system we posted more to give compliment on each other jackets, but now we just simply push the like button standard thumb up or one of the available emoticons :)

I believe the title falls off at 10,000 posts

Tony, do you post anywhere on TFL but here? It's funny, if someone had asked me, there's no way I would've said you have over 15K posts, yet the number is clearly there - But then again, never in a million years would I have guessed I've made this many comments as I can only focus on three threads on the first page and that's on a good day. . .

Tony, do you post anywhere on TFL but here? It's funny, if someone had asked me, there's no way I would've said you have over 15K posts, yet the number is clearly there - But then again, never in a million years would I have guessed I've made this many comments as I can only focus on three threads on the first page and that's on a good day. . .
I do occasionally post in the observation bar but very rarely.

lopo

One of the Regulars
Superb!!
Only way to best a fine vintage peacoat would be to Lost Worlds it.
Bravo Lopo
B
Ps: how old is this jacket and have you bested the break in battle?
Superb!!
Only way to best a fine vintage peacoat would be to Lost Worlds it.
Bravo Lopo
B
Ps: how old is this jacket and have you bested the break in battle?
this peacoat is about 10 years old and for a long time it was a bit too tight for me. So I hardly ever wore it. Surprisingly th peacoat didn't need a real breakin, the leather was quite soft.

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family
Still lovin’ this Schott wool mechanic’s jacket. FYI: They’re still on sale on their site, if any of you are so inclined to pick one up. I like that they’re not shy about using a nice heavy zipper and also that it’s beautifully lined.

The rain held out-I was actually able to take the Knuck out for a ride, discovered this wool jacket is surprisingly warm just with a thermal underneath.

Also, I just saw Shangri-La Heritage does an absolutely stunning version in Forest Green wool with leather trim called the Veranne jacket. Get ready to splurge though-It’s about 750 euros. The craftsmanship is superb! Worth a look too!
View attachment 478147
Dang, that's sweet!

That’s nice! RRL did a super cool twill motorcycle jacket last year. I regret not buying it.

It’s definitely a handy material. Easy to wear. The RRL is really nice. I was eyeballing a Hercules but it had some damage. One day I hope to find a d pocket in this material.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21