Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
Just a little critique here on the Y’2 shirt-jacket. I have to say, this piece as compared to my Iron Heart HH shirt is so much nicer and more refined. The fit is actually better than IH (although I can’t believe I just admitted that) The fact that the Y’2 is completely lined inside (the IH is not) makes a huge difference, in terms of comfort.

The only thing I do not like about the Y’2 are the snaps. They might have gone a little overboard with their ornamental style. If they had used, simple silver or brass snaps, I would’ve bought one of these beautiful Y’2 shirt/jackets a long time ago. What do you guys think?

View attachment 488691
I don't know man, snaps or not that thing looks friggin SHARP on you. Perfect fit as well.

jadub

A-List Customer
Finally got some pics of the original Herc I got for trainspotter. Thanks trainspotter. Great jacket. Good down to 35F with the alpaca. Plenty of layering room. Very nice leather with great color.

Attachments

• C5C4E332-8D4A-435F-B41B-B1B997FCEF15.jpeg
    C5C4E332-8D4A-435F-B41B-B1B997FCEF15.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 135
  • 181A733D-5EAF-4B68-B805-EBCDB655A927.jpeg
    181A733D-5EAF-4B68-B805-EBCDB655A927.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 129

NYDRH

One of the Regulars
Just a little critique here on the Y’2 shirt-jacket. I have to say, this piece as compared to my Iron Heart HH shirt is so much nicer and more refined. The fit is actually better than IH (although I can’t believe I just admitted that) The fact that the Y’2 is completely lined inside (the IH is not) makes a huge difference, in terms of comfort.

The only thing I do not like about the Y’2 are the snaps. They might have gone a little overboard with their ornamental style. If they had used, simple silver or brass snaps, I would’ve bought one of these beautiful Y’2 shirt/jackets a long time ago. What do you guys think?

View attachment 488691
I think this looks really good on you Merv, better than most of the pics I've seen of these online. The black looks a lot less muted than I thought it was(which I think is a good thing) What size did you go with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner