Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
It's brown Mulholland time...
20230224_154816.jpg

Motocann

One Too Many
Your photo's are always such a vibe man, makes me damn well jealous of that California clear sky as I sit in grey, cold, UK. Cracking jacket.
Thank you! Yeah, I love California. Although, we’re have unseasonably cold weather at the moment. Very strange, because late February usually brings a week or two of warm temperatures; not this year.

I really like the UK too! You guys have a lot of great things going for ya! I certainly miss the beautiful countryside of Scotland.

Dusting off snow this AM in the Regius Leather two-tone Aviator. Fits like an old Cal. Broad across the shoulders and short length. The Herman Oaks leather is absolutely beautiful stuff. It’s thick and feels like it will really take shape with wear. This jacket really gives me a 40’s feeling and I love it.

80157806-2CC5-4306-9D27-409933C3CA40.jpeg

BC44483A-EBF7-495B-A3A5-C6B00D02FD3F.jpeg

7736FE38-4C6E-439A-8361-6C170A138A70.jpeg

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
That jacket has a very Premium vibe. Like you might secretly have a collection of vintage aircraft that you keep at one of your estates, but that you don't like to brag about it.

Dusting off snow this AM in the Regius Leather two-tone Aviator. Fits like an old Cal. Broad across the shoulders and short length. The Herman Oaks leather is absolutely beautiful stuff. It’s thick and feels like it will really take shape with wear. This jacket really gives me a 40’s feeling and I love it.

View attachment 492541
View attachment 492543
View attachment 492544

barnabus

One Too Many
It's gone cold again and the wind was icy and I was a riot of clashing yellows this morning out in my canvas Carhartt-copy.

It's such an easy jacket. You can throw it on without a second's thought and it's always exactly the right jacket. It's snug enough and roomy enough. It's warm enough and cool enough. It's up for anything and shrugs off everything. Triffic.

DSC06119.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yamamoto