Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Al 916

One Too Many
So something awesome happened a few days ago. A guy had a custom made aero jacket that didnt fit him at all sized at a 34.

The Price was insane at 150€ so I couldnt just dismiss it. And boy am I glad I didnt I realized that the measurments were pretty much the same as all my other well fitting jackets. Needless to say I pulled the trigger and well… View attachment 495104
I cannot believe it wasn't made for you..

Franko13

New in Town
BBCC4731-673C-4FA3-851D-5ACE4371D8C3.jpeg

Dehen N1….starting to warm up out there…had to get one last wear in :)

Kevin O'Sullivan

Familiar Face
22D671B3-EB81-4F52-9A0F-598FF3E6CD8A.jpeg

Happy with the way this horsehide is breaking in around the chest and midsection. It's still a bit too structured to lay nicely if I am in a relaxed posture or seated with it unzipped, just due to the hide and thickness. But getting there and loving it.

I tried to have one that looks unposed where I'm not looking at the camera but I continually fail to pull it off well compared to other members so here I am cheesing.

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
View attachment 495120

Happy with the way this horsehide is breaking in around the chest and midsection. It's still a bit too structured to lay nicely if I am in a relaxed posture or seated with it unzipped, just due to the hide and thickness. But getting there and loving it.

I tried to have one that looks unposed where I'm not looking at the camera but I continually fail to pull it off well compared to other members so here I am cheesing.
What make is that jacket? That's the length I'm looking for with the next "acquisition", perfect fit imo.

IrishStu

One of the Regulars
So something awesome happened a few days ago. A guy had a custom made aero jacket that didnt fit him at all sized at a 34.

The Price was insane at 150€ so I couldnt just dismiss it. And boy am I glad I didnt I realized that the measurments were pretty much the same as all my other well fitting jackets. Needless to say I pulled the trigger and well… View attachment 495104
That is an amazing fit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twiceadaysana