Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jaime

One of the Regulars
DSCF8118.jpg

DSCF8121.jpg

RMC A2 Again

Chris_K

One of the Regulars
Thank you! Yeah I agree, I love more historically accurate versions of A2s as well in terms of fit and hide but for some reason this guy is the one I always come back with
Fully agree, nothing can touch the originals, same applies to original MC jackets. However, RMC and a few others completely elevate these classics to the level of modern day works of art, certainly for me at least!

Vintage 50’s Windward and the face I make looking at my saved searches over the past year. Seems the old ponies have all gone out to pasture. All I’m seeing is either crap with a laughable price tag attached or gold in a size I outgrew in 8th grade. I am thankful for this one. If I have to stick with a small vintage circle, I’m glad this is one of them.
037F476B-808B-40A5-A80D-5DC3338998C5.jpeg

ChewingWax

One of the Regulars
Vintage 50’s Windward and the face I make looking at my saved searches over the past year. Seems the old ponies have all gone out to pasture. All I’m seeing is either crap with a laughable price tag attached or gold in a size I outgrew in 8th grade. I am thankful for this one. If I have to stick with a small vintage circle, I’m glad this is one of them.
View attachment 496657
It’s magnificent

Motocann

One Too Many
View attachment 496657
That’s a killer jacket!

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
FW Mulholland and unkempt hair on a bright, cold day.

I’ve come to like this jacket very much, but I doubt it will see much light when it gets warmer. The wool lining makes it pretty much a winter jacket. Glad that the fit allows for some decent layering.

606F40B4-FD19-44E6-BFEC-1CD2E8E6E8B3.jpeg
F97F83D6-896A-4A59-B0D4-07D337953B7A.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zonko