Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Entropindigo

One of the Regulars
Absolutely stuck the landing on fit on an amazing jacket... Fantastic!  View attachment 498837

First post here....Want to make a shoutout to @58panheadfan for a fantastic first-time buying experience on this forum. Incredibly down to earth and friendly. Another shoutout goes to @Marc mndt for being super friendly and helpful answering to all of my questions in PM regarding sizing etc. Hopefully I will post more in the future. Been a lurker for around 2 years.

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up
Happy St. Patricks day!
Green Johnson M200 shrunken sheep
IMG_3390.JPG
IMG_3403.JPG
IMG_3414.JPG
IMG_3421.JPG

58panheadfan

One Too Many
Very nice pics! How do you like the buffalo leather? I think my cross zip is made from the same leather.
I like the buffalo leather it's a nice addition to my other leather jackets, lots of grain and a beaten up effect. If you check your jacket inside below of inside pocket there should be a stamp (sometimes) from what leather it is made.

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
I'm 6' 1", slim (skinny!) build 41" chest - any advice on fit? any advice on leather - I was thinking goatskin?
I have CXL steer and Badalassi and can recommend both. Am myself 6.5 tall and also rather slim.
The PHWM is well suited for slim. Goat from aero I unfortunately do not know.

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
View attachment 498837

First post here....Want to make a shoutout to @58panheadfan for a fantastic first-time buying experience on this forum. Incredibly down to earth and friendly. Another shoutout goes to @Marc mndt for being super friendly and helpful answering to all of my questions in PM regarding sizing etc. Hopefully I will post more in the future. Been a lurker for around 2 years.

Great fit on this one. This is not an easy jacket to get right, so I guess this is a homerun with your first time on the pitch.

Nice boots too!

Welcome! Good to have you here.

Waiker

New in Town
Great fit on this one. This is not an easy jacket to get right, so I guess this is a homerun with your first time on the pitch.

Nice boots too!

Welcome! Good to have you here.
Yeah i'm more than happy :) Thank you for those kind words!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider