Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Whitters

One of the Regulars
Day of fun with my family.
Toys mccoy Grizzly
IMG-20230326-WA0004.jpg

zebedee

One Too Many
Aero Mariner in Dark Seal Vicenza. I'm really pleased with the Vicenza and am pulling the trigger on a Plainsman in the blackened brown. Also suggested is black Jerky HH.

Does anyone have experience with both? I want the jacket to be quite flexible; thickness isn't an issue. Goat is not possible due to size of panels.

Any info?

J.

Attachments

• Photo on 27-3-2023 at 12.01 PM.jpg
    Photo on 27-3-2023 at 12.01 PM.jpg
    207.6 KB · Views: 78

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Thought I sold this jacket. Found it today while cleaning out the closet.1940 Sears Hercules goat skin. Very nice soft Hide
You find beautiful, forgotten jackets lying around in your closet that would easily be the centerpiece of someone's collection; "Terry's Leather Emporium" Open for Tours, try ons and Daily Rentals! Special discount for FL members! I'm tellin ya, You gotta do it:)

Chris_K

One of the Regulars
Question: 2 pairs of freewheelers. Which pair looks better? Top: 1937 (waist 28), Bottom: 1950 (waist 29). Let me know.

View attachment 502219 View attachment 502221 View attachment 502220 View attachment 502222
Tough choice man, I'll go with the 1950's though as the rise seems a little higher, although I do like the slightly fuller leg on the 37's. Make sure you give yourself some wiggle room as I'm betting those bad boys are unsanforized! Shrinkage is real.

Last edited:

borisna

A-List Customer
Aero 30's Half Belt in Black Badalassi is in the house!!
Now just need to tame the squeaking :D

What do you guys think of the fit?

The original order was Chestnut Badalassi, but after seeing some awesome jackets in black, i changed my mind, and was lucky enough to be able to change the order even though I was notified a few days before that it already went into production.
Big thanks to Denny from Aero for helping make the change!!

1679953286040.jpeg

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCRider