Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Jiaward

One of the Regulars
Cal today.
92F6E57D-6A82-469E-AF08-D19D8850A303.jpeg

Franko13

New in Town
E86FE525-B20A-4267-B52A-7BEFED913074.jpeg
643A6651-279B-40EC-8945-FDA0407B33A0.jpeg

Breaking out a new Double Helix type 3. The custom fit (size 36 with size 38 length/shoulder/arms) is great (I think ) . Curious about people’s opinion on the leather? This is brand new and it developed wrinkling on front panel right away…being my first time with a new leather jacket I’m not sure if it’s to be expected or sign of lower quality leather? I have a used Y2 which is a little thicker overall, but has no wrinkles like this… overall I’m happy with the jacket but not sure if I got a defect, or it’ll blend in once the whole jacket breaks in.

Franko13

New in Town
Different parts of the animal tend to break in differently. Some makers try to minimize the effect by matching similar bits while others make a point to show off the differences- all part of the look.
Thanks Mike! You put my neurotic mind at ease…

Last edited:

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
Not only wearing today, but at least until Thursday. Moving house in three days, and these are the only jackets that are not packed up.

Who would have thought that two out of three would be Vanson?!?

Big shout out to @Johnny deadlifts for letting me have the „old“ Comp weight experience and to many others who always advocated the properties of Vanson.

0C5139C5-D6DF-4082-954A-15AFE7D2D756.jpeg

Last edited:

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Not only wearing today, but at least until Thursday. Moving house in three days, and these are the only jackets that are not packed up.

Who would have thought that two out of three would be Vanson?!?

Bif shout out to @Johnny deadlifts for letting me have the „old“ Comp weight experience and to many others who always advocated the properties of Vanson.

View attachment 508346
I'm glad it went to a good home:)

Albe64

One of the Regulars
I have a knack for wearing jackets that don't fit just for the camera, notice you do not see it zipped ;)------I wanted the collar! Jacket is probably a size 40
Your jacket, your rules .... But imho it seems roomy enough in chest and shoulders and sleeve's length looks perfect to me....If I weren't waiting for an Aero Longshoreman from Japan, I was going to make you an offer....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21