Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
$23 Sears leather shop. I hit it with brown Urad. The lowest form of leather, weighs 2.6 lbs. Fits to the nuts though and it’s certainly different. The official jacket of nose candy and disco. Now if only I could buy back my ‘78 Camaro…
View attachment 518924 View attachment 518925
Before and after for $23 and some vision and elbow grease is a flex man. Looks great and you ain't biting anyone's style with this look.

I promise you that there are a bunch of dudes looking at this era of jackets through new eyes.

That's f*&%ing wicked in my opinion.

Before and after for $23 and some vision and elbow grease is a flex man. Looks great and you ain't biting anyone's style with this look.

I promise you that there are a bunch of dudes looking at this era of jackets through new eyes.

That's f*&%ing wicked in my opinion.
I think after it’s dyed it’ll be really cool! Initially looked like it could have come as part of a party city cellophane wrapped 70’s costume (complete with Afro and mutton chops). I love a challenge and most 70’s era leathers just aren’t that good. But making ugly stuff look cool is part of the fun for me.

Ole K. Vik

A-List Customer
It's crazy how similar two places that are so far away can be. I've been to Bergen by sea and I found that it really did look like the West Coast of Canada to me.

Great jacket BTW! I bet it's great on the bike, but how you find it for wearing casually? It's defiantly a "one day' jacket for me.
It's a ballsy jacket, but I love wearing it casually as well. Nobody has ever commented on it, but I am guessing people have their opinions. Great on the bike, great for everyday wear if you ask me.

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
It's a ballsy jacket, but I love wearing it casually as well. Nobody has ever commented on it, but I am guessing people have their opinions. Great on the bike, great for everyday wear if you ask me.
Can you wear it open/partially open, or mostly totally zipped? You're right, it's ballsy....but it's rad. Just like leather pants, just gotta fully commit!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Super rainy today. Waiting for wife at the mall. At least I have my Bates.
PXL_20230520_191333611~3.jpg

Last edited:

navetsea

I'll Lock Up
I dont have anything new to take pics more often, and still not enough fading or patina on anything yet to show off, i bought that belt buckle online locally, and very simply turned it into a belt with lighter 2mm leather
Screenshot_20230521_105208_Gallery.jpg
Yeah thats xmas tree in the bg my stationary bicycle occupiying its storing spot currently, and it sort of giving me xmas joy all year round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo