Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

cbez

One Too Many
For every knit you don't wear, I'm gonna wear 3
20231027_093907.jpg

Corky Corcovado

Practically Family

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
First day of school at the @Will Zach academy for denim fades by wearing heavy denim as an under layer.
IH 21oz 526PJ
Infigofera Fargo rider
Lots of leaves and a rake
View attachment 555854
Man, I am now nervous...lol. Hope it works for you. It is a marathon not a sprint, I wore it as underlayer for about 2 hours every day for about 6 months while biking. Perspiration, movement, abrasion, they all add up.

Man, I am now nervous...lol. Hope it works for you. It is a marathon not a sprint, I wore it as underlayer for about 2 hours every day for about 6 months while biking. Perspiration, movement, abrasion, they all add up.
Oh I can definitely see how this works. It took me a few minutes to get into the set-up. Very warm. This will be my go to snow shoveling combo if El Nińo doesn’t ruin winter. Probably not something I’ll have the desire to do on a daily basis though.

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Of course I am posing in this Cal. No way I am wearing this beast in South Florida for any length of time. But...in five short weeks I will be heading to the EU, and taking my two Cals with me. They will join the Spiegel, the Wolf, the Kit Karson and the rest of my small collection over there. Hoping to be able to spend a good chunk of every year over there, so there will be an opportunity to wear them for reals. Until then, just posing for you guys, spreading the Cal gospel!

DSC_35021.JPG

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
4sp-1n2.png

FourSpeed Leathers. This one was shared in the F&D thread a while back, though I had my eye on the original Japan listing for a long time before that. Talked myself out of buying it multiple times, but it was available for long enough that I eventually caved. Chest measurement was the biggest concern but the seller was off by about 3cm, entirely in my favour (I rarely zip up my jackets anyway but it's nice to know that it won't feel like a straitjacket if I do).

Extra image that shows off the graining a bit better:

4sp-3.png

This was my last leather jacket purchase from earlier this year - gotta admit that it seems to have (at least temporarily) killed the drive to purchase any more leathers.

Also I'm certain that I never would have considered a two-tone leather jacket if I hadn't spent time on this forum... all part of the TFL effect I suppose :D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo