Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
How do you like the shoulders on this one, Marc? A little roomy, no?
What makes you say that? Looks spot on to me.

FullSizeRender.jpeg

Nacho

Practically Family
What makes you say that? Looks spot on to me.

View attachment 560832

The back shot. Looks to have some extra leather there. It makes your shoulders and back wider which I like. And the cinches tapers down your waist.

It seems to me that the jacket has a comfortable fit, yeah?

The overall fit is excellent though. Don’t get me wrong. Just curious on how you feel wearing it.

Kongotronics

New in Town
Hey all. Been lurking here for a few weeks after I found this place through research. It seems I bought on eBay a jacket from a member here.

Loving all the fits and styles you guys have, hoping to learn and accumulate more quality jackets in the future lol.

Here’s the jacket I’ve recently acquired: a single rider from TFH. I like things from the flat head and so I just had to get this at the price being offered. I was hoping the quilting and pads would be a bit more subtle but they’re pretty substantial. What do you guys think?

IMG_3648.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3647.jpeg
    IMG_3647.jpeg
    789.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_3651.jpeg
    IMG_3651.jpeg
    732.6 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_3650.jpeg
    IMG_3650.jpeg
    589 KB · Views: 76

AHP91

Practically Family
Hey all. Been lurking here for a few weeks after I found this place through research. It seems I bought on eBay a jacket from a member here.

Loving all the fits and styles you guys have, hoping to learn and accumulate more quality jackets in the future lol.

Here’s the jacket I’ve recently acquired: a single rider from TFH. I like things from the flat head and so I just had to get this at the price being offered. I was hoping the quilting and pads would be a bit more subtle but they’re pretty substantial. What do you guys think?

View attachment 560850
awesome jacket, enjoy

View attachment 560850

Looks great. Sweet jacket.

Marc mndt

I'll Lock Up
The back shot. Looks to have some extra leather there. It makes your shoulders and back wider which I like. And the cinches tapers down your waist.

It seems to me that the jacket has a comfortable fit, yeah?

The overall fit is excellent though. Don’t get me wrong. Just curious on how you feel wearing it.
It does have some room in the back but that comes with the style I guess. I see this as a 'Highwayman' type of jacket which should be short and boxy imo.

I know this type of jacket might not be the best match for my physique but I still think it looks good. I'm more than happy with the fit actually.

Nacho

Practically Family
It does have some room in the back but that comes with the style I guess. I see this as a 'Highwayman' type of jacket which should be short and boxy imo.

I know this type of jacket might not be the best match for my physique but I still think it looks good. I'm more than happy with the fit actually.

You're right. It does look similar to the Highwayman, doesn't it? Minus the two front pockets ofc.

It looks good on you, Marc. Love the rolled up hems as well. Modern style with a dash of the 50s. :cool:

Enjoy your new jacket!

cbez

One Too Many

View attachment 560850
looks great imo quilting doesnt look bad at all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy