Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

soundwavvves

Familiar Face
Would like to see a zipped up pic
I’ll have to get a pic of it fully zipped cause the pointed collar looks awesome

Attachments

• IMG_6634.jpeg
    IMG_6634.jpeg
    316.2 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_6635.jpeg
    IMG_6635.jpeg
    335 KB · Views: 133

Tom71

Call Me a Cab
What a beast of a jacket! What boots are you wearing?

Yes, a beast for sure!

Boots are Dundas 01 out of Norway. Some boot nerds who have them fabricated in Northamptonshire in all sorts of quality leathers. They are not cheap (EUR 450 plus VAT/Customs to get the, into the EU), but craftsmanship is pretty great.

Mickiemac

One of the Regulars
There’s no way i’m the only weirdo that sits in the house wearing leather jackets getting laughed at by his family.
View attachment 571119
Cycle champ
Nothing weird about wearing a leather jacket indoors. I do it quite often - especially now with the cooler Fall/Winter weather here in central VA. Why wear an itchy sweater when you can slip into a nice leather jacket that only becomes more comfortable the longer and more often you wear it. My assortment of Type 3 jkts fit the bill perfectly. After all, the jacket(s) want to be worn and you want to wear them - why not indulge yourself and the jacket!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner