Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Snowstorm coming tonight and for a few days. May get interesting for a while here and help out the drab background. Good time to put some hours on the Aero Ridley, trying to break this Cordovan Steerhide in a bit.

DSC_0155.JPG

DSC_0156.JPG

AeroFan_07

I'll Lock Up
Oh my, that's a gorgeous looking jacket! The detailing, coloring, and fit is on point.

@wlsn thank you -- Cordovan is one of those unique, odd colors that I love and sometimes do not fully enjoy, all at the same time. On this jacket it's been wonderful.

Just make sure you don’t get anywhere near a Hells Angel

Oh, these are just HOG Chapter pins and badges, not an actual MC colors so nothing to worry about. And it's not really my jacket anyway, nor one I would ever be wearing seriously. It's belonging to my friend and I'm helping him sell it.

I still have my old trucker leather jacket that had just one MC patch that I removed looong ago, though, and I still wear that one.

Locally-sourced Brooks Leather with Triumph Motorcycle pins. I like the details on this simple, lightweight jacket, but I like the fit even better. The arms are actually long enough!

View attachment 578212
View attachment 578213

Now it's off to the washing machine with on "delicate" with some free & clear detergent, to see if we can help that mildew odor out a bit. Pins coming out, but will be retained. We'll see how it's doing in a week or so.
Randy you have to let that collar out of its cage. Twinning!
IMG_7544.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
direfulzealot