Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

The Shoe

One Too Many
Still trying to break this thing in. Perfecto with a Hornskov Fedora.
IMG_0121.jpeg
IMG_0113.jpeg
IMG_0114.jpeg

TheOldFashioned

Call Me a Cab
Well Tony, you done went and said it!!
Time to venture on over to the dark side hat threads. Your candy store awaits.
And Chicago…step back!
B
I've been trying by sending him and lead or two, B! Heck, I'll have to dig through my stacks because at this point I might even have something lying around.

Still trying to break this thing in. Perfecto with a Hornskov Fedora.
View attachment 584995 View attachment 584996 View attachment 584997
Welcome to the dark side, Gary. If you thought hats were bad for your bank account, well...

KBlake

One Too Many

Yamahana

One Too Many
Kuppenheimer Hollywood jacket for a night out anniversary dinner. My wife humors me and allows me to wear my vintage threads even tho she’s not a fan.
IMG_8337.jpeg
IMG_8339.jpeg
IMG_8341.jpeg

Also a quick quiet weekend getaway to Prescott AZ for a stay in the Hassayampa Inn built in 1927. Fantastic building restored to its glory days and in all its furnishings and trimmings.
IMG_8051.jpeg
IMG_8059.jpeg

Original elevator still in operation from 1927.
IMG_8058.jpeg
IMG_8240.jpeg

45 short years ago today.
IMG_8248.jpeg

Most our friends and family said it’ll never last. Fortunately the young outlaw cowboy in the pic quickly realized he had lucked out and married way above his level so grew up, manned up and settled down. So far so good.:cool:

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Kuppenheimer Hollywood jacket for a night out anniversary dinner. My wife humors me and allows me to wear my vintage threads even tho she’s not a fan.
View attachment 585089 View attachment 585090 View attachment 585091
Also a quick quiet weekend getaway to Prescott AZ for a stay in the Hassayampa Inn built in 1927. Fantastic building restored to its glory days and in all its furnishings and trimmings.
View attachment 585092 View attachment 585093
View attachment 585094 View attachment 585095
View attachment 585096
Most our friends and family said it’ll never last. Fortunately the young outlaw cowboy in the pic quickly realized he had lucked out and married way above his level so grew up, manned up and settled down. So far so good.:cool:
Just when I thought you couldn't get any cooler! Congratulations:)

tmitchell59

I'll Lock Up
View attachment 585096
Congratulations to you both. PS, tell your wife thanks for letting you wear that fine jacket! It looks great and so does she!

View attachment 585096

Congrats! Great post and you definitely lucked out.

Also, I may be the only person to say this, but thanks for the elevator pics. My boy is fascinated with them. Makes me go into most every building so he can take pics and videos. He will appreciate these in the AM. He knows too much about elevators.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner