Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

mlx

New in Town
I finally received my Aero Maxwell that I ordered directly from Aero back in October.

I do like it, but would like to know you guys’ opinion. What are things that can be improved related to fit?

BTW, I know the sleeve looks short, it actually sits perfectly right at my wrist. In the picture I pulled it back for some reason.

It’s Chromexel, Cordovan color and olive stitching. Sorry for the picture quality, I need new lights in my living room.
IMG_4981.jpeg
IMG_4983.jpeg
IMG_4987.jpeg

58panheadfan

One Too Many
I finally received my Aero Maxwell that I ordered directly from Aero back in October.

I do like it, but would like to know you guys’ opinion. What are things that can be improved related to fit?

BTW, I know the sleeve looks short, it actually sits perfectly right at my wrist. In the picture I pulled it back for some reason.

It’s Chromexel, Cordovan color and olive stitching. Sorry for the picture quality, I need new lights in my living room.
View attachment 585773 View attachment 585774 View attachment 585775
Looking good overall, maybe a bit short on body for this type of Jacket, but that's on personal preferences.

jr30

Familiar Face

I'm certainly not an expert, but I like the jacket on you. It fits perfectly at the top/chest, the length suits you well (makes your legs long) and the slightly shorter sleeves wouldn't bother me, it even looks 'stylish' with the white long-sleeved shirt and less 'rocked'.

The color is great and goes well with black boots and black pants or blue jeans.
I like this!

Canuck Panda

I'll Lock Up

Looks good. Congrats.

Reactions: mlx

KBlake

One Too Many

The sleeves are an inch short to my eye and this style jacket usually isnt so short so I think that might be an issue.

Reactions: mlx

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner