Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

TLW '90

Practically Family
I've been wearing the 503 all week, it's just such a nice warm substantial piece.
20240201_084310.jpg

jeo

One Too Many

Mr.Leong

Familiar Face
Hey everyone, it’s been a while since my last post. I hope you’re doing well.

A friend of mine introduced me to a clothing brand named Brunello Cucinelli . I was inspired by his fashion sense and philosophy. The ideals of proportion are reflected by the combination of different materials and color palette to evoke a sense of harmony and naturalness.

IMG_6400.jpeg

Today I’m wearing the Durable BRMC Jacket worn by Marlon Brando in “The Wild Ones” made by Toys McCoy. I matched it with a pair of LEVI’s 502 light washed jeans, EMIS grey cap and my favorite suede olive green Chelsea boots made by Common Projects.

This is my go to winter outfit for a casual night out with my girlfriend. There are clothes that every man needs in his wardrobe, and I believe a well made double rider leather jacket is one of them.
View attachment IMG_5266.jpeg
IMG_6402.jpeg

—————————————————————————
#OOTD
Jacket | Toys McCoy “The Wild One”
T-Shirt | Abercrombie & Fitch
Jeans | Levi’s 502 Made and Crafted
Boots | Common Project
Cap | EMIS

Last edited:

TartuWolf

Practically Family
I finally received my Aero Maxwell that I ordered directly from Aero back in October.

I do like it, but would like to know you guys’ opinion. What are things that can be improved related to fit?

BTW, I know the sleeve looks short, it actually sits perfectly right at my wrist. In the picture I pulled it back for some reason.

It’s Chromexel, Cordovan color and olive stitching. Sorry for the picture quality, I need new lights in my living room.
Looks amazing overall. Please more and better quality pics. I'm still a huge fan of the Maxwell and would love to have it someday. Also in cordovan.
Fit looks perfect apart from the sleeve length, but you mentioned that the photos don't do them justice.
Maybe .5" more body length would be nice, but that's nitpicking.
How the mobility reaching forward, upward? Kneeling down to tie your shoes for example.

Reactions: mlx

A friend of mine introduced me to a clothing brand named Brunello Cucinelli . I was inspired by his fashion sense and philosophy. The ideals of proportion are reflected by the combination of different materials and color palette to evoke a sense of harmony and naturalness.

View attachment 586457

Today I’m wearing the Durable BRMC Jacket worn by Marlon Brando in “The Wild Ones” made by Toys McCoy. I matched it with a pair of LEVI’s 502 light washed jeans, EMIS grey cap and my favorite suede olive green Chelsea boots made by Common Projects.

This is my go to winter outfit for a casual night out with my girlfriend. There are clothes that every man needs in his wardrobe, and I believe a well made double rider leather jacket is one of them.
View attachment 586458
View attachment 586459

#OOTD
Boots | Common Project
Cap | EMIS

Lol what was that bit about Cucinelli?

Chris_K

One of the Regulars

View attachment 586457

View attachment 586458
View attachment 586459

#OOTD
Boots | Common Project
Cap | EMIS
Pleasure to hear from you Mr Leong, you both look healthy and well. Fantastic outfit!

Mr.Leong

Familiar Face
Lol what was that bit about Cucinelli?
Based on Brunello Cucinelli's fashion philosophy page on his website and my outfit, we can draw some parallels. My outfit combines a black leather jacket with a classic white t-shirt and light wash jeans, demonstrating a mix of textures and contrasts in tone. The leather jacket introduces a different texture from the other elements of the outfit, which aligns with Cucinelli's endorsement of contrasting textures for visual interest.

My olive green boots serve as the pop of color in the outfit and can be seen as the "natural charm" that Cucinelli mentions. The green also seems to follow his advice on pairing a color with a neutral element, considering the black, white, and jeans as the neutral pieces in this case.

Overall, my look includes elements of texture contrast and tonal pairing that resonate with Cucinelli's sartorial values, such as natural inspirations and mixing sporty or casual details with a touch of formality. The aesthetic of the ensemble also evokes a certain 'laid-back' feel while remaining stylish, which is in harmony with the essence of Cucinelli's brand ethos.

Al 916

One Too Many
Based on Brunello Cucinelli's fashion philosophy page on his website and my outfit, we can draw some parallels. My outfit combines a black leather jacket with a classic white t-shirt and light wash jeans, demonstrating a mix of textures and contrasts in tone. The leather jacket introduces a different texture from the other elements of the outfit, which aligns with Cucinelli's endorsement of contrasting textures for visual interest.

My olive green boots serve as the pop of color in the outfit and can be seen as the "natural charm" that Cucinelli mentions. The green also seems to follow his advice on pairing a color with a neutral element, considering the black, white, and jeans as the neutral pieces in this case.

Overall, my look includes elements of texture contrast and tonal pairing that resonate with Cucinelli's sartorial values, such as natural inspirations and mixing sporty or casual details with a touch of formality. The aesthetic of the ensemble also evokes a certain 'laid-back' feel while remaining stylish, which is in harmony with the essence of Cucinelli's brand ethos.
Nice.....or go with 'as you feel'

I see...

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up

Is it you Mr Leong, or the latest version of ChatGPT?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner