Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Yamahana

One Too Many
View attachment 587266 View attachment 587267 View attachment 587268 Test driving the Joo Kay. Easily the most beautiful suede piece so far. The construction is superior to anything I’ve handled in suede. The fit is tight and extremely short. But it’s so damn pretty. This is a size 42”. 44” would be perfect but likely will never appear.
I either cowboy up and accept the length or just continue down my trail of tears.
How you coming along with the cowboy hat? What size hat are you?

christian-h

One of the Regulars
Schott Perfecto 611H in horsehide!
C4F0E24D-0899-492E-A11C-AAE20368C525.jpeg

Gypsymoth82

A-List Customer
It really is. But after wearing it out I think I’m good. It’s just too cool to fling and it’s the only one I’ve ever seen. I usually see the usual Sherpa lined jackets and shirt styles from Jo-o-Kay.
For sure a keeper. If 99.99999% of people knew the stuff that we obsess about, we would be roundly mocked and deserve it!

AerGuitar

A-List Customer
01417107-3193-46EF-93D5-DBD3A25DE12D.jpeg
46A299BB-D5BD-4527-B007-5A3E7C566FBF.jpeg

My only vintage, and only brown jacket for me today. This one was given to me by the coolest, suede drenched hombre ever to grace the pages of the Lounge… when this showed up last year, all of my other brown jackets went away. Don’t know who made it, but it’s robust, simple, and the cut is crazy comfy.

View attachment 587337 View attachment 587338
My only vintage, and only brown jacket for me today. This one was given to me by the coolest, suede drenched hombre ever to grace the pages of the Lounge… when this showed up last year, all of my other brown jackets went away. Don’t know who made it, but it’s robust, simple, and the cut is crazy comfy.
That jacket is absolutely perfect on you! You did a fantastic job bringing it back to life!

Gamma68

One Too Many
Schott 613SH

I've never been entirely pleased with the fit on this jacket. I'm always conscious of extra room across the middle front between the coin pocket and the diagonal chest zipper, as if I've got a beer gut. And as one reviewer on the Schott website put it, the jacket does "blouse up" in the chest area when sitting. Maybe it's my posture, but I feel this jacket could have been cut a little more trim in the body.

thumbnail_IMG_3856.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3871.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_3888.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner