Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Another suede type 3.
IMG_0208.jpeg

Not be confused with a very similar jacket that came in Saturday..
IMG_0144.jpeg

I think I have this style covered?

torfjord

Call Me a Cab
12640EF5-B7A6-4258-99F1-42F93FE1DF74_1_105_c.jpeg

Vintage Swedish suede/wool combo jacket arrived and it is glorious. The suede is actually a rough out - inside the pockets are the full grain top layer. Nicest suede I've ever handled. I know I don't look that happy in the picture but I am really looking forward to warmer weather so I can start wearing this.

View attachment 588410

Vintage Swedish suede/wool combo jacket arrived and it is glorious. The suede is actually a rough out - inside the pockets are the full grain top layer. Nicest suede I've ever handled. I know I don't look that happy in the picture but I am really looking forward to warmer weather so I can start wearing this.

It’s makes me happy to see the bar holding up your jackets bend.

Haha! It makes a bit concerned! I’d rather spend my money on more jackets than on a high quality clothes rack. This is just a cheap IKEA thing and it’s really starting to buckle. For this many leather jackets I think I would really need something metal.

I understand that concern. I’m always moving stuff around the house to give certain racks “a break”. My gear plus my wife has more wool jackets and coats than I thought possible.

Johnny Deadlifts

A-List Customer
Wearing a wool Cathcart today sold to me by the Legend of Leather, the Wiseman of Wool, the Ayatollah of Vintagollah, Mr. Terry Mitchell @tmitchell59 :). A good fit and a comfortable wear. Always a pleasure purchasing items from long standing, elder statesman on TFL. I get a great sense of security knowing that true "guru's" have had interest in the items being sold and that the items have had a good going over by someone who knows what they are doing. Thanks Terry:)
PXL_20240207_232835453.TS_exported_3922.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner