Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Jacket Are You Wearing Today?

Well, I officially joined the Schott Rancher crowd. Found a 38 for a decent price so jumped on it. I may actually be able to wear it a few times a year in South Florida. A Gordon Lightfoot ticket stub from March 8, 1972 was in one of the pockets, so that's cool.

View attachment 601005

View attachment 601006
Sundown you better take care if I find you been creepn round my back stairs. Awesome jacket man. Are these the best or what!??? Lightfoot stub?!?? How f’ing cool is that. This is what this shit is all about.!!

Will Zach

I'll Lock Up
Sundown you better take care if I find you been creepn round my back stairs. Awesome jacket man. Are these the best or what!??? Lightfoot stub?!?? How f’ing cool is that. This is what this shit is all about.!!

You know it man, just look at my shit-eating grin.

Perfect length, perfect trucker pattern, solid suede, great color - all for not a lot of dough.

Aloysius

My Mail is Forwarded Here
IMG_6955.jpeg

Probably a better fit for the TFL I originally joined 17 years ago than now, but still.

Al 916

One Too Many
Cal CHP

(like buses init..)

1000011967-01.jpeg

I bought it from the First owner. He bought it from (he said 'Star leather') in 81 for The Job. Maybe Cal hadn't put the sign up yet over the old one....

He did four years hard work and so did his leather. It needs a bit of a seam MOT, a good bath and a condition (not sure if that is the correct order @Marc mndt ?)

The badge went and a different type replaced it, have to see how that goes........

Fit is exactly as the Stealth Cal however it's a heavier hide. WIP

Batoidea

One of the Regulars
blckmnsxrsk-1.png

blckmnsxrsk-2.png

Out travelling for a bit - missing my Fourspeed x-zip but I know I made the right choice by taking this Blackmeans x RISK jacket made from (super-soft) cowhide instead. Easily one of the most comfortable and versatile leather jackets I own (wish the body was shorter though).

MrProper

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Replaced the jacket buttons.
The old ones were ok, but I'm not a fan of antique brass. So it was clear that I had to do something about them.
I chose these buttons because they looked the best in real life. The others were too decorative.
Anyway, now I think the jacket is even cooler.
By the way... they are not rivet buttons, but ones that can be sewn on.

IMG_8860.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner