Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

what katie did

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
I have bought from them before, and am thinking about picking up some of their new undergarments (the satin bra is especially cute.) The newer items that they have out right now are pretty darn accurate, which makes me want them even more :)

jitterbugdoll

Call Me a Cab
If you do, please let us know your thoughts :) As I mentioned above, the satin bra (not the bullet version) looks like a wonderful item (and closely resembles the 1940s bras I own, with its minimal use of elastic.) I think it might be a good option for creating the correct line under vintage clothing.

decodoll

Practically Family
jitterbugdoll said:
I have bought from them before, and am thinking about picking up some of their new undergarments (the satin bra is especially cute.) The newer items that they have out right now are pretty darn accurate, which makes me want them even more :)

That new satin bra is cute! I hadn't looked their new products before now. Of course, the one I want doesn't come in my size. :rolleyes:

maisie

Practically Family
jitterbugdoll said:
If you do, please let us know your thoughts :) As I mentioned above, the satin bra (not the bullet version) looks like a wonderful item (and closely resembles the 1940s bras I own, with its minimal use of elastic.) I think it might be a good option for creating the correct line under vintage clothing.

Is it this one: L6005 Maitresse Bra

Lauren

Distinguished Service Award
I have to say, that is one of the most tastefully done lingerie sites I've ever seen. When something's sheer, they put it on a mannequin and not an actual person. I give them props for that :D
Cute stuff. I'll have to order some once I get a little dough :)

maisie

Practically Family
fes_usr_sto_popup_product_display.php

Miss_Bella_Hell

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Unfortunately placing orders is somewhat low-tech. I ordered a sale item that (I found out later) had sold out, and when I didn't hear from them or receive the item I had to contact them. A few days later I was told it had sold out before I placed the order. Annoying.

ladyk

Familiar Face
I've never had any problems with them and I've been buying almost all my underwear from them for a couple of years now. The seamed stockings are just wonderful, as is the control wear they sell. I can't recommend them highly enough!

xx

maisie

Practically Family
jitterbugdoll said:
That's the one! I do wish it came in solid pink though, instead of with black straps.

Yep just pink would be great, just like the original vintage ones!!

Miss Dottie

Practically Family
What did Katie do?

Those bullet bras look fantastic. And I would think they must be very comfortable since they don't have any underwires in them, eh?

maisie

Practically Family
I will definatly check them out this weekend to see what their stuff is like and will let you all know!!:)

Lauren

I recieved an order from this company just yesterday. I think they're adorable, but I am kind of dissapointed with the quality of the satin fabric. The construction is just brilliant- I bought the pink and black set featured on the site of the bullet bra and garter belt, and a pair of underwear. I'm pretty small and while the measurement of the belt and underwear were supposed to be my size they are too big for me in the hips and a little in the waist :( Also, if you're a smaller cup size, the cups are a bit big on the bras. I adore the bra, but I'd have to definately add some "help" to fill it out. Underwear shopping is such a pain- I'm so bummed that they don't fit!

Rebecca D

One of the Regulars
Since I'm at work I can't open the links on this thread, but I'm wondering if What Katie Did or any other company sells a good non-underwire bra that isn't a total bullet shape or crazy padded push-up. I'm still searching for a lighter colored bra that I can wear on my prison visits without setting off the metal detectors, or giving me a weird silhouette like my current visiting bra, which is kind of like an uncomfortable sports bra.

pigeon toe

One Too Many
I love What Katie Did. Their customer service is great and the shipping is amazingly speedy. I wish I had more money right now, everytime I look at the site I wanna buy something!

Lauren

Oh, I certainly agree that they're adorable!!! If they fit me I just know it would be an addiction (although an expensive one) :D And ditto on the fast shipping and good service.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truthhurts21