Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What kind of wallet?

pigeon toe

One Too Many
CanadaDoll said:
I'm sorry to hear that, it's always such a hassle to lose inportant cards and papers:eusa_doh:

I use a Trophy Queen wallet my sister bought me for Christmas last year, it's sparkly silver and made out of vintage car vinyl

I have the same one! It's super cute.

Miss 1929

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Coin purse and card case

I got away from real wallets as they are so darn big! I already struggle to keep my daily purse under 20 pounds... so I have a two-compartment coin purse for the real money (change one side, bills the other) and a little leather foldover for the cards. I also have one of those enameled card cases (with a Varga senorita on it), but it doesn't hold very many plastic cards, so I use it for my business cards instead (as designed for).
At least these days I don't have to carry a checkbook around! I hardly ever use them anymore except to pay the band members!
And it is indeed such a bummer to lose your wallet! See my tale of woe in the "Am I Being Paranoid: thread in the Observation...

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
You're not going to believe what happened over the weekend.

I got an e-mail from the site that I ordered the replacement case from. They said that they'd tried to get pre-authorization on the card I used to pay for the case, but it had been denied due to it being a lost/stolen card, and that they were instructed to pick up the card.

(Granted, this was the REPLACEMENT debit Visa I used to pay for it.... but the bank re-issued it with a different 4 digit ending number and secret-squirrel code on the back of it. Tons of money in the account, so it shouldn't have been denied.)

But then it gets more strange....

The Mister and I were out doing errands on Saturday. He put something in the back seat on the passenger's side of my car and shut the door. Then he immediately opened the door and said "Oh my gosh!" He bent down and picked up...... MY WALLET!!

It was on the back floorboard where he keeps the fleece liner for his coat. I don't know how it got there from my zipped purse. I never put things on that side of the car, much less on the floorboard. I'm happy to have it back so I don't have to get another case. It's also made me realize how PAINFUL it is to have to replace all of my cards, and that I need to be super-duper careful with how I'm handling my financial/confidential information.

Babydoll

Call Me a Cab
Thanks! I feel stupid.... but honestly, I tore apart my car looking for it. (You should have seen me trying to crawl under the seats of my Saturn!) I really have no idea how it got there. Maybe my car is haunted. :rolleyes:

desi_de_lu_lu

Practically Family
Isn't that strange? I have found myself doing the same thing...mostly at Blockbuster. Then I ask the guy if they have the movie I was looking for and he walks me over to the exact place I was looking...only to find it staring right at me.

Must be age.. lol lol

wahine

Practically Family
Well, I *am* entering my mid-ish 30s this week... maybe that's it. ;)

You're not alone! last week-end, I couldn't find my mobile phone. I & my man looked all over my place, practically everywhere, but couldn't find it.
I was convinced that it was stolen from me when I was at the grocery store on saturday. Just to make sure, I went to that store on Monday and asked if they found anything. "Yes, we found it. It was in the deep freezer."
Now, what was that?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPR