Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What men think of women's hairdo's

ShortClara

One Too Many
Well, as a faux red who just went back to the real blonde, I can give my 2 cents. My hubby liked the red I did all these years. When I told him I wanted to go back to blonde he protested a bit. I did it anyway :) When I got home with the blonde hair, I immediately got molested :D He loves it! So lol and [huh]

He also loves long hair, and he says most men do (in his opinion).

I am getting just as much attention from the type pf men I always did - namely Hispanic and Black men think I'm the bomb - white guys not so much. Except for hubby ;) Maybe it's the small waist and the booty!

Mustang

One of the Regulars
RetroBabydoll said:
Thank you! :D Yes, that's me in the avatar before going to a picnic in the park.

For what it's worth, if not for the great distance, I'd beg my wife to have you do her hair just like yours.

HamletJSD

A-List Customer
I know it's very fifth grade ...

but I love my wife in a tight pony tail. I'm not sure why I have always preferred that style. I can admire several others, too, but when she asks for my opinion I always gravitate toward having her just pin it back ;)

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
I wear my hair in curls everyday, and sometimes I put combs to have a vintage look... I noticed that men are attracted to this type of look lol lol!!!! When you're a bit different, you always get attention!!! lol lol!!! dixit pennyc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol!!!!!!!!!!!

pennycarrol

A-List Customer
lol lol lol!!! What I said is soooooo obvious!! It's fun lol!!! "When you're different, you always get attention loooooooooool"!!!! Sorry about that!!!!! Today was a very long day at university, my brain is a bit out of order looooooooooo!!

deadpandiva

Call Me a Cab
ShortClara said:
Well, as a faux red who just went back to the real blonde, I can give my 2 cents. My hubby liked the red I did all these years. When I told him I wanted to go back to blonde he protested a bit. I did it anyway :) When I got home with the blonde hair, I immediately got molested :D He loves it! So lol and [huh]

I am getting just as much attention from the type pf men I always did - namely Hispanic and Black men think I'm the bomb - white guys not so much. Except for hubby ;) Maybe it's the small waist and the booty!
That's it!

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
Living in Scandinavia, you see too many blondes. They are everywhere with their long straight hair swinging. (Booooooring!)

I have this thing about necks...so when I see a shortcut hairdo, showing a beautifull neck, I can not help but turn my head.
Maybe thats why I love the movie "Amelie from Montmatre" so much.

I also have another chrush on pale skinned, freckeled, redhaired women.:)
Love it!!!!!
L1010023.jpg

And natural curls!!!!
The love of my life has the most gorgeous greyish, salt&pebber, dark (after she stopped using colour to keep away the grey) - (natural) curly hair, and I am still trying to convince her, that it would look even better if cut short (in the neck)

Pilotguy299

One of the Regulars
ShortClara said:
When I got home with the blonde hair, I immediately got molested :D He loves it! So lol and [huh]

don't speak for all white guys, I like your avatar a lot! ;)

Miss Brill

One Too Many
Spitfire said:
Living in Scandinavia, you see too many blondes. They are everywhere with their long straight hair swinging. (Booooooring!)

Sounds like America--for most of the 2000s, women have been ironing their hair straight & I get so tired of looking at it. It is either pin-straight, or permed to look like ramen noodles. [huh]

gluegungeisha

Practically Family
Spitfire said:
I have this thing about necks...so when I see a shortcut hairdo, showing a beautifull neck, I can not help but turn my head.
Maybe thats why I love the movie "Amelie from Montmatre" so much.

I looove the Amelie cut! I had my hair cut like that for a few months while I was growing out a pixie from the front. It's more versatile than it looks.

Spitfire

I'll Lock Up
gluegungeisha said:
I looove the Amelie cut! I had my hair cut like that for a few months while I was growing out a pixie from the front. It's more versatile than it looks.

Any pictures you might like to share, just maybe...:whistling

52Styleline

A-List Customer
The Shirt said:
Us brunettes miss out on everything don't we! (growing hair longer as we speak).

Every woman I have been seriously involved with in my long life has been visibly a brunette.

A good share of the blondes and redheads are really brunettes anyway. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PerryShaw