Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Other Forums do the FL Crowd Frequent?

Nitrateville is a great forum. There are many film professionals, academics, collectors and just plain old fans. A very inclusive forum, a fantastic resource of classic cinema and also a great heads up on current and pending releases of classical films. And happily free of trolls.

You are killing me. I am trying so hard not to get sucked into another forum and I know from your comments, Lizzie's comments and my very brief period on it - that I would love it. I just can't do it - I can't lose more time to forums. Thank you though, I know your comments are well intended and I do appreciate them.

nick123

I'll Lock Up
Above Top Secret. It's this alternative news/conspiracy website. I enjoy the aircraft section. For the tin-foil hat types only. :)

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
Since about 1996, I had been active on a number of motorcycle forums, automotive forums, historical forums, and a West African percussion forum.

Forums I frequent now are here (although I had been away a couple/few years), and I am a moderator on an automotive forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner