Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What pens are we carrying today?

Kirk H.

One Too Many
ParkerTouche1.jpg
[/IMG]
ParkerTouche2.jpg
[/IMG]

A 1966 Parker Touche. It was originally a felt tip pen but has now been converted to use either ball point or gel ink refills.

Kirk

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
The pen I've been using for the past few days is...a dip-pen actually.

A bone-shafted antique that I bought at the flea-market last year. I'm using it to write my latest story.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
The pen I've been using for the past few days is...a dip-pen actually.

A bone-shafted antique that I bought at the flea-market last year. I'm using it to write my latest story.

That sounds nice. I would love to see a photo of it.

Regards

Kirk

Shangas

I'll Lock Up
That sounds nice. I would love to see a photo of it.

Regards

Kirk

It's not much, but if you wish, then here we are:

blotternew.jpg

That's my desk with my vintage desk-blotter, rocker-blotter, antique inkwell, my everyday-carry pocketwatch and...the pen. It has a different nib in it since I took this photo, but that doesn't matter.

Kirk H.

One Too Many
It's not much, but if you wish, then here we are:

blotternew.jpg

That's my desk with my vintage desk-blotter, rocker-blotter, antique inkwell, my everyday-carry pocketwatch and...the pen. It has a different nib in it since I took this photo, but that doesn't matter.

That is nice. I have always loved pens and there are so many beautiful ones out there. May have to start a thread of "show us your pen collection". Thanks for sharing.

Regards

Kirk

Kirk H.

One Too Many
Perhaps we should? I don't think such a thread exists on the Lounge.

I think you are right. I just did a search and did not find such an animal here on the Lounge.
I will have to take some photos and start it this weekend. Or if you have some photos already and want to start it that would be great also.

Regards

Kirk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mythic