Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What should you drink with your favorite hat?

jimmy the lid

I'll Lock Up
Lee Adventure, winding down with a Mai Tai...

SwSticks.jpg

rlk

I'll Lock Up
If wearing a Mossant u might drink Champagne.

or a Resistol and stay sober.

Last edited:

Str8Jacket

New in Town
Stetson: Coffee in the morning, coffee in the afternoon, Irish or bourbon whiskey in the evening
Mallory: Coffee in the morning, tea at mid-morning and a vodka martini in the evening
Both like Guinness on hot, long days and of course the occasional root beer float with the kiddos.

Semper Fi,

Last edited:

scottyrocks

I'll Lock Up
I don't use a pump and I used to drink before and lots of things went wrong. Haven't had a drink in 36 years now. So for me, a cuppa will do just fine :)

I drink a lot of coffee, too. Black, no sugar. I may have made it sound like I drink a lot of beer but I don't.

And the coffee has been exclusively decaf for a few months now because when I drank that much regular coffee I was kjdbsvqleibc.dfm;eijgvjw'mrmgrken most of the time.

Mulceber

Practically Family
I don't really identify each hat with a particular drink. I will say though that hats go nicely with a smokey tumbler of my favorite bourbon, Woodford Reserve. -M

bowlerman

I'll Lock Up
As I think of it, if I'm drinking, which isn't frequent in the first place, I'm usually not wearing a hat at all. I occasionally puff a pipe (even less frequently than I drink) and it would be normal for me to have a hat on while I puff.

texashatterspanamabowle.jpg

But here's a divine combination in which I like to partake once a year:

019hq.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RacerJ