Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What to wear for a day at the races?

rubyredlocks

Practically Family
That sounds like fun.Depends on the day,though.I'm hardly ever available on Saturdays,unless it's in the evening.

GILDA

I live about 30 minutes from a racetrack. And I have to say most women dont dress up unless its a big time race with a huge purse (the amount of money the winner recieve) There are regular races everyday, to be dressed up with a hat and all would be silly. I go to the track many, many weekends in the summer. Im from a line of degenerant Italians who gamble always at the track, like everyday and OTB! (off track betting). Oops, I actually do off track betting and regular races at the track.:eusa_doh: The apple doesnt fall far from the tree I guess. Anyhow like I said If you ladies want to get together for a "dress up" day at the races, better make sure its an important race, otherwise women dress in normal casual wear and youll completely "not" fit in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran