Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Retro Russ

New in Town
G-Men (1935) was the last movie I watched, and the original Twilight Zone from the 1960's was the last television series I watched. I plan on putting in some more James Cagney later today.

BinkieBaumont

Rude Once Too Often
"I Mixed a Champagne cocktail and watched the super stylish Carey Grant in "The Awfull Truth" I love the look Cedric Gibons the Art Director gave to his films

truth.jpg

Feraud

Bartender
Paranormal Activity.
A waste of time and money in the extreme! This film is a total borefest and not scary at all.
I am shocked this piece of garbage received an 8/10 IMDB rating. How is anyone over 12 and having ever seen any horror film calling this scary? The film was low budget (and not in any positive way), the acting was terrible, the plot predicatable, and took too long to get exactly where you knew it was going.

Be warned.. there is a reason the commercials are only around 5 seconds and show one scene from the movie while trying to do a bait and switch by showing the supposed audience jumping out of their seats..
SPOILER ALERT - Highlight the text below to read it.

The short commerical shows one of what are supposed to be two scary scenes in the entire film.
Whose great idea was it to put boyfriend getting killed in the commercial? Nice job idiots..

Please save your money or donate the 10 dollars to a charity.

LizzieMaine

Bartender
We're doing a week's run of "The September Issue," the documentary about life behind the scenes at Vogue magazine. I spent the whole picture waiting for Grace Boddington to brain Anna Wintour with a stapler, but I was sadly disappointed.

WH1

Practically Family
LizzieMaine said:
I spent the whole picture waiting for Grace Boddington to brain Anna Wintour with a stapler, but I was sadly disappointed.

Best movier review comment of all time IMHO:eusa_clap :eusa_clap :eusa_clap lollol lol

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
LizzieMaine said:
I spent the whole picture waiting for Grace Boddington to brain Anna Wintour with a stapler, but I was sadly disappointed.
lol

Actually, they're like family....in the best and worst sense......:p

Lefty

I'll Lock Up
Bright Star - really disliked it. The most boring period movie (and that's saying something) I've ever seen.

Panache

A-List Customer
Night of the Demon

Directed by Jacques Torunier and starring Dana Andrews and Nial MacGinnis.

It is my tradition to watch it around Halloween each year.

Not a perfect movie (there are some interesting stories about how the producer Hal Chester interfered with it) but lots of wonderfully spooky moments

Cheers

Jamie

Christy

One of the Regulars
I watched Cinderella Man with Russel Crowe tonight, I'd never seen it before. I really liked it. I love underdog stories.

Mahagonny Bill- I agree, I love the costumes in Jackson's King Kong!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy