Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Thanks you guys!!

They keep me going alright...

Only now they keep saying "Snakes! Naughty snakes!!":fedora: [huh]

PS: Sorry to Hijack the thread:eusa_doh:

SamMarlowPI

One Too Many
The Man Who Shot Liberty Valace...great film. i honestly think Lee Marvin takes the "Best Hollywood Death Award" for that one.

and

Hit The Dutchman...terrible film about the infamous Dutch Schultz. However the clothes and hats were fantastic.

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
I watched American Gangster and No Country For Old Men last Sunday, back to back. :eusa_doh:

Available here ,gratis.;)

Feraud

Bartender
My last two movies were A Double Life and There's Something About Mary.
The next two going into the dvd are Brute Force and Criss Cross, both starring Burt Lancester. I must be on a Burt kick. Last week I viewed Elmer Gantry.

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
The Good German.. Again!

Loved the camera work and lighting!!! Very old school!!!

Wish they would have showed Tobey Maguire getting his!!! he was such a little weasel in that one... A good change from his typical boy next-door, but I just can't see Sweet Cate putting up with his crap... even if it is for a ticket out!!

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Rio Bravo

John Wayne, Ricky Nelson, Walter Breannan, Dean Martin and let's not forget a new and extremely smokin' hot young actress.....Angie Dickenson!!!

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
Inherit the Wind (1960). First class Stanley Kramer treatment of a gripping play. Spencer Tracy and Gene Kelly are particularly good, Kelly as the wisecracking newspaperman and moral center. Freddie March is a little phony as Mat Brady, and so made up it took me several minutes to recognize him.

Fast and Furious (1939). Last of the 3-picture "Joel Sloane" series that never quite clicked. Doesn't live up to its title. Best part was Franchot Tone's wardrobe, including a swell shirred back sport suit. One thrill moment when Tone and Ann Sothern are almost flattened under a stage elevator.

BegintheBeguine

My Mail is Forwarded Here
Love that movie, Starius. They show it at my club from time to time, with no sound of course, and now I own it but haven't watched it lately.
Angel Face, with outstanding performances by all involved including Lounge favorite Robert Mitchum.
Just taped a Jesse Stone to watch later, as I was busy tonight. ;)

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Barbigirl said:
Giant with Liz Taylor and Rock Hudson

Don't forget James Dean!

James_Dean_Giant_oil.jpg

Badluck Brody

Practically Family
Memoirs of a Geisha

I know some folks told me not to waste my time..... But I'm glad I did!

I give it a thumbs UP!:eusa_clap

Last Man Standing!!! Bruce Willis playing gangster, with a lotta shoot-em-up sh-tuff!!! Gotta love it! And for those who don't know... It's in the $5 bin at Walmart

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy