Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Today I watched a classic.

Angels With Dirty Faces.. Cagney, Bogart, The dead end kids.

Followed by A baseball classic... Pride of the Yankees.

A good TV day.

Best regards
CCJ

I don't believe you have friends that never saw that movie.

Don't piss down my leg and tell me its raining out!

They were decently feed and they were decently buried.

Hi Folks

Not sure about Clints best, but I have an opinion as to his worst.

Two Mules for Sister Sara, was brutal. He and Lee Marvin trying to sing... However he did come along way from his days on Rawhide playing Roddy Gattes. I have read locally that his latest " Curves" I believe its called? Is not so great.

Best regards
CCJ

Clint Eastwood is a lot of things, but I don't think a singer is one of them.

Hi Folks

Not sure about Clints best, but I have an opinion as to his worst.

Two Mules for Sister Sara, was brutal. He and Lee Marvin trying to sing... However he did come along way from his days on Rawhide playing Roddy Gattes. I have read locally that his latest " Curves" I believe its called? Is not so great.

Best regards
CCJ

One thing I noticed about Eastwood over the years. His loyalty to the character actors that appear in his movies.
I can't name them all, but notice he uses the same actors in many of his movies. Just saying.

Here's a good line from one of the dirty harry movies.
The villan goes and pays a guy to kick his butt real bad, They called Harry into the office while the guy is complaining to the media about how harry gave him a beating.
The exchange,
Captain to Harry, well Harry what do you have to say for yourself? Harry, anyone can see that I didn't do that. Captain, Hows that Harry?
Harry, HE LOOKS TO DAME GOOD.

Best regards
CCJ

One thing I noticed about Eastwood over the years. His loyalty to the character actors that appear in his movies.
I can't name them all, but notice he uses the same actors in many of his movies. Just saying.

Here's a good line from one of the dirty harry movies.
The villan goes and pays a guy to kick his butt real bad, They called Harry into the office while the guy is complaining to the media about how harry gave him a beating.
The exchange,
Captain to Harry, well Harry what do you have to say for yourself? Harry, anyone can see that I didn't do that. Captain, Hows that Harry?
Harry, HE LOOKS TO DAME GOOD.

Best regards
CCJ

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner