Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

fashion frank

One Too Many
The last movie was yesterday and it was Reservoir Dogs as I had just bought it .

I had watched it here and there a few times in the past but it's nice to have a copy ,and you gotta love Mr. Blond
and Mr. Pink

All the Best ,Fashion Frank

Worf

I'll Lock Up
"The Mark of Zorro" - If I had to choose I'd rather have been Basil Rathbone... man that guy was dashing, especially when he was a villain, and jeeze could he handle a blade! In a fair fight he'd have killed Erroll and Tyrone and anybody else that got in his way... including Ahnold!

Worf

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
I saw The Bridges at Toko Ri again for the first time in a long time on TCM. What a film. And all closely based on real events.
My mom saw The Mark of Zorro with her best friend when she was in college, and through her whole life got all excited and swash buckly at the very mention of it.
Re: Gorgo. The Brits did plenty of cheapo sci fi and monster movies in the 50s, but they always, no matter how cheap the production, gave the genre more respect than we did here. And the result was always movies that gave a greater sense of reality and seriousness. They are always worth watching. Which is why Dr Who, and many other later films and TV shows are also more worth watching.

C44Antelope

One of the Regulars
I love "the 39 Steps" - indeed, what does cause pip in poultry?

I've been home sick. So had some time to recline & watch

"Rogues' Regiment" with Dick Powell
"Treasure of the Sierra Madre" - y'all know who stars in it
"Racket Busters" - with the aforementioned, or alluded to, Humphrey Bogart.

And I think Tim Holt is an actor that never got as much fanfare as he should have.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran