What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Discussion in 'The Moving Picture' started by Amy Jeanne, Aug 5, 2007.

1. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

I think you're wrong there fella! lol

2. AtomicEraTom

AtomicEraTom

Oh, come on! Be fun!

3. 1979 Prom
    I can hear and imagine it now...

[video=youtube;HHEUzjX4dvs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHEUzjX4dvs[/video]

4. I agree. While you were dancing to YMCA the hair was swaying. :p :rofl: What a horrible period in time for fashion and a whole lot of other things.lol lol

5. Right! Be a sport!

6. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Maybe...

7. Oh come on! Show us the hippie hair already. :p

8. chanteuseCarey

chanteuseCarey Call Me a Cab

last night: finished up watching "Around the World in 80 Days" starring Pierce Brosnan and Peter Ustinov.

9. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

I used to see Leif Garrett and Shaun Cassidy at a local coffee join when we lived in Toluca Lake...my hair was pretty close HD lol

10. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

At this point, it will only be a disappointment... lol

11. So you had a Page Boy like He-Man eh?
    :rofl:[​IMG]

12. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

You almost have to. It is as if she is daring you to do so.
    :D

13. Stray Cat

Stray Cat My Mail is Forwarded Here

[video=youtube;-dJolYw8tnk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dJolYw8tnk[/video]
    (great! now I must find my brother's sticker-album) :D

About that hippie-hair.. do we need to collect "yay" wotes in order to get to see the picure? :eyebrows:

14. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

Butte ole bean... anyone with almost 6,000 posts on here should be savvy enough to know that you can't let the wolves round here get a whiff of embarrasing evidence of ones past indiscretions!!! Particularly photographic evidence!!!! Are you mad man? You know that this will be a long, protracted and bloody affair! Best to end it quick, produce the photo's, take your punishment and public humiliation like the stout fellow you are and move on. I promise not to laugh (snicker), or make rude comments (giggle) or hurl nasty insults (chortle)... Trust me.....

Worf

15. ButteMT61

ButteMT61

Tell ya what, you send me a pic of yours, and I'll post 'em up together. And HD can join as well as Powers. Once I get them all together, I'll post a montage. Deal fellas? I thought so... lol

16. aka helmet hair. :p

17. Worf

Worf I'll Lock Up

Barking up the wrong one bro! Ain't no shame in my game. I'd just have to have some of the old ones digitised. Right now the only one's I have of that vintage are me in the Military and that don't count. Perhaps I could find a modestly embarrasing one of me in the Ville.

Worf

18. I didn't go to mine. My girlfriend at the time was already out of high school and didn't want to do that again. lol lol lol We found better things to do. :p

19. C44Antelope

C44Antelope One of the Regulars

I'm looking forward to the photos.

And in the meantime...
    Sunday night we watched "Alex Cross"
    Monday night my youngest and I watched the Bowery Boys' classic "Mr. Hex". Nobody quite murders the English language the way Slip Mahoney does. I mean "he inaugurates it".

20. Amen! :p lol lol

21. Saw House of Dracula (1945, Universal) again. It really isn't better after repeated viewings (as is Son of Dracula), and I don't really care of John Carradine as the count. The script is also 2nd rate, and most of the sets have been re-treaded too many times. As far as the rest of the cast, it's nice to see Lionel Atwill as a police inspector again, but he can't match the first time he essayed the role in Son of Frankenstein, wooden arm and all. Onslow Stevens is okay as "the scientist" who turns evil at night, but an actor like George Zucco would have been better, complete with crackling-voiced rants and bulging eyes. Even as a hunchback, Jane Addams is cute, and Martha O'Driscoll is a stunner when she wears her hair down. Glenn Strange hardly has any footage as the Monster, perhaps mercifully so. It is good to see Lon Chaney, though, playing that role that he made his own, although there is no explanation as to how he came back from the dead after House of Frankenstein. (After viewing this, I had to watch Chaney's opening scenes in A&C Meet Frankenstein, just to see him again in his dark suit, shirt, and light tie; great color combo on Lawrence Talbot.)

22. Touchofevil

Touchofevil

The first half of Zero Dark Thirty. So far, intense, well one, and enertaining.
    :D