Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Wally_Hood

One Too Many
Bachelor Mother with Ginger Rogers and David Niven
The Reluctant Debutante with Rex Harrison, Kay Kendall, Sandra Dee, John Saxon; kept waiting for a plot to break out.
The Shadow, from 1994. Sort of inconsistent, but visually it's stunning; the sets and decorations are breath-taking, along with the automobiles and 1930s clothing. Pneumatic tubes running all over Manhattan for sending messages, gears and chains opening secret doors, nice touches to root us into the era.

Bachelor Mother with Ginger Rogers and David Niven
The Reluctant Debutante with Rex Harrison, Kay Kendall, Sandra Dee, John Saxon; kept waiting for a plot to break out.
The Shadow, from 1994. Sort of inconsistent, but visually it's stunning; the sets and decorations are breath-taking, along with the automobiles and 1930s clothing. Pneumatic tubes running all over Manhattan for sending messages, gears and chains opening secret doors, nice touches to root us into the era.

From an old memory, but I thought "Bachelor Mother" was an okay story, but at the entire movie was elevated by two outstanding actors - Rogers and Niven. She is fantastic with or with out Fred and he is simply a pro - delivers a professional performance in great and not-so-great roles.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up

I resent what you are implying there James! As you can see, from this recent photo of me, I have not changed a bit since the law passed!
hopperblog_zpsb6fb5465.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy