Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

rue

Love Enchanted April :) Also adore Room with a View, Howard's End and the The White Countess. Some gorgeous 30s styling in the White Countess which is set in 1930's Shanghai. A very glamourous place before the rise of Communism.

I haven't seen the White Countess.... I'll look for it. Thank you and Happy belated Birthday... it was your birthday this past week wasn't it? :)

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Dangerous Crossing with Jeanne Crain - enjoyed this more than I thought I would - although similar plots have been done countless times over the years, this still felt fresh - I had an idea what was going on after a few minutes but it still held my attention to the end - a nice little movie.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
for the last few days my teenagers and I have been enjoying the HBO series of "John Adams". Had watched it in small bits and pieces over a number of days at my sweetie's place, but was able to see it in its entirety with his letting me borrow it to share with my kids. Very well done, excellent acting. Recommended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HughGDePoo