Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

HarryB

New in Town
The Big Heat is on right now. Glenn Ford is a homicide detective investigation the apparent suicide of a fellow cop. A very young Lee Marvin is a bad guy. Pretty good.

ThesFlishThngs

One Too Many
"Midnight in Paris". Now I've seen three Oscar contenders, which may be a record for me.

Miss Golightly, I remember when we watched "The People Under the Stairs", and had a good laugh when the little boy was excited about getting rich (was it money or treasures he found? I can't remember) and said something like, "with all this money we can afford to pay the tenement rent forever"

Miss Golightly

Call Me a Cab
Miss Golightly, I remember when we watched "The People Under the Stairs", and had a good laugh when the little boy was excited about getting rich (was it money or treasures he found? I can't remember) and said something like, "with all this money we can afford to pay the tenement rent forever"

I enjoyed it I have to say - it was quite funny in places with a few shocks thrown in (p.s. it was gold coins the little boy was after) - and very much of its time.

chanteuseCarey

Call Me a Cab
Went Friday night with my teens to the Stanford Theatre in Palo Alto, CA to see the 1926/1927? silent classic Wings. The Wurlitzer organ accompaniement (sp?) by Dennis James was fantastic. Before the film, he regaled the full house audience with stories about the film, and of meeting and working with Wings actor Buddy Rogers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ivan24