Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Keep 'Em Rolling (1934) Not very good, but some great uniforms, both pre WWI and post. Plus, a great race with horse drawn artillery, plus a Cavalry review at the end.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Hell's Horizon (1955) A disillusioned Korean war movie! Not very good, but, some great uniforms, with the transition from the USAAF to the USAF! A2s and B15, plus some D1s. Nice to see the B-29 boys get a little recognition. Funny to see them shooting down FW190s! One thing that bugs me to no end in these films is, with all the Japanese Americans, they had to do a horrible job of make up on a white woman and boy, with terrible accents! Come on, it's Okinawa, not Oklahoma!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Yes we have tons of the lazy, smelly, dope-smoking flower children left. They are like a cancer that we can't get rid of. :doh: :laser:

I'm afraid you are stuck with them old friend! They are even putting your name on their cars! lol
CAR_zpskcpfoi2m.jpg

Last edited:

vmtrevino2

A-List Customer
Finally watching "They Drive by Night", with a tumbler of clinking ice and Four Roses of course, and I'm reminded of why the Teamsters organized.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
They know who to run away from. They also know where they are wanted:
TipPizzaGuyWithWeed.jpg

That's right, it's terrible here! You can not see your hand in front of your face for all the smoke, and the ****** smell is beyond belief. Don't forget, we are snowed in from September through June! Tell your fellow Californians, what ever they do, don't move here!

That's right, it's terrible here! You can not see your hand in front of your face for all the smoke, and the ****** smell is beyond belief. Don't forget, we are snowed in from September through June! Tell your fellow Californians, what ever they do, don't move here!

I am making sure we deport our problem to you. :p The Flower Children should arrive by the container there soon and add to that smell. :p

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner