Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What Was The Last Movie You Watched?

sixsexsix

Practically Family
saw dark knight at the theater on sunday.

last night i watched both the films on TCM, night must fall (1937) and the velvet touch (1948- which i had seen before)

V.D. Brenner

New in Town
Roscoe "Fatty" Arbuckle, in his delightful feature "LEAP YEAR". I had worn my VHS tape out...Im the kind of fellow who can watch a movie fifty times if I like it. TCM played it again on sunday at midnight, with the dandy new musical score.

I love that Chase scene near the end,

Poor Roscoe............

V.D. Brenner

New in Town
I love the way Charlie balances on the hat rack in One AM......Certainly one of his top 10 films.

I like watching some of his later work, such as A King in New York....where flashes of the old Chaplin brilliance surface, such as the elevator/fire hose scene. Pretty interesting too is how he managed to get Sophia Loren to play a 'chaplin' in A Countess from Hong Kong. Love that 'door scene'

Joie DeVive

One Too Many
This weekend Ella Enchanted. Not the brainiest movie I've seen, but fun...

Tonight Eastern Promises. Thanks for the recommendation Carebear. I'm squeamish, so I covered my eyes for the worst of the fight scenes, but I did really enjoy it.

Jack Scorpion

One Too Many
Joie DeVive said:
This weekend Ella Enchanted. Not the brainiest movie I've seen, but fun...

Tonight Eastern Promises. Thanks for the recommendation Carebear. I'm squeamish, so I covered my eyes for the worst of the fight scenes, but I did really enjoy it.

LOOOVVVEEEE Eastern Promises.

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I watched "The Kingdom" tonight. This was a great movie that builds to a very tense and exciting end. I think I'll buy a copy of this one!

Prairie Dog

A-List Customer
Gidget, TCM On Demand.

Very light summer diversion.

gidget_poster.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy