Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

I was either watching an NFL game or some comedy show I was to drunk to remember, oh wait, now I remember, it was a comedy show with people wearing black and white striped shirts. NFL higher ups need to get there act together real soon.
Best regards
CCJ

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
And remember Al Molinaro as Murray the cop?
Yes, (from what I remember) he got his start on the show because of his nose.
He stuck his nose through the square peephole in the door, so all the crowd saw was just his nose, and eventually he was written in as Murray.

MissMittens

One Too Many
It's really different than the old episodes I used to watch! Got caught up in it when Tom Baker was the 4th Doctor, then rediscovered it with the new run. Love Matt Smith's Doctor & I'll be sad when the Ponds leave. :(

Missed this somehow. Is it still on?

It's available on Netflix. There's a new season being shot too, I believe

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The season premier of The Big Bang Theory and Two And A Half Men. Ashton is growing on me, it was funny. Lets face it, Charley was just coasting on the final season, his costars made the show!

BigFitz

Practically Family
"Trains & Locomotives: Indiana Railroad" on RFD. Footage was shot in the late '30's into 1941 on 8mm with some shots in color. This was an electrified system with the bulk of the footage involving interurban trolley service. Fantastic steet shots of many Indiana cities. If you get a chance to watch it, I don't think you'll regret it. However, the first 5 minutes or so(it's an hour long program) describes the routes of various railways in Indiana, which unless this interests you, you may find a bit dry.

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Isle of Man TT race. Sidehacks today, I have nothing but 110% respect for the Monkeys. No way you would ever get me to do that! The race is very dangerous, to date 237 riders and Monkeys have died in the different races.
Sidehack1_zps89dcf218.jpg
[video=youtube;Y07yt87lhEA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y07yt87lhEA[/video]

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran