Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Here's Johnny, The Definitive DVD Collection From The Tonight Show.
Highlights from The Carson years.
Very funny.
The old Ford argument again? :eusa_doh:

Last edited:

Gregg Axley

I'll Lock Up
Gentlemen, in NASCAR Toyota doesn't call it the "inability to stop", they call it "hybrid drafting." :)

The last show I watched was The Odd Couple. Felix decides to have Oscar's secretary help out on his sports show, by re-enacting her baton/tap dance routine from years ago. Although I'm not a HUGE Penny Marshall fan, I will agree that she could tap dance and twirl the batons well.

Last edited:
Gentlemen, in NASCAR Toyota doesn't call it the "inability to stop", they call it "hybrid drafting." :)

The last show I watched was The Odd Couple. Felix decides to have Oscar's secretary help out on his sports show, by re-enacting her baton/tap dance routine from years ago. Although I'm not a HUGE Penny Marshall fan, I will agree that she could tap dance and twirl the batons well.

And remember Al Molinaro as Murray the cop?

Formeruser012523

Call Me a Cab
Really liking the latest season! Dinosaurs and everything!

It's really different than the old episodes I used to watch! Got caught up in it when Tom Baker was the 4th Doctor, then rediscovered it with the new run. Love Matt Smith's Doctor & I'll be sad when the Ponds leave. :(

Torchwood. Love it, only found out about it this weekend

Missed this somehow. Is it still on?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aronhoustongy