Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Wheeler Dealers. They did a Morgan Plus 4. While as an American, I am of course more into the Plus 8, I would not turn down a right hand drive Plus 4. Expecially if it had some Brooklands Racing Screens!

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
The Big Bang Theory, fallowed by Two And A Half Men. Hate to admit it, but Aston is growing on me, they are getting funnier. Will see if the new season next week is as funny.

owlbeen

New in Town
The Rockford Files. I'm not sure of the episode title (I missed the first ten minutes or so), but there was a fairly hilarious chase scene involving Jim's Firebird, two tailing goons, and a very confused police car. So, basically, every Rockford episode, ever.

It always cracks me up that Jim's got that little Pontiac, and the people chasing him typically have big four-door LTD Fords.

The Rockford Files. I'm not sure of the episode title (I missed the first ten minutes or so), but there was a fairly hilarious chase scene involving Jim's Firebird, two tailing goons, and a very confused police car. So, basically, every Rockford episode, ever.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran