Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

pretty faythe

One Too Many
My 16yo loves Glee because she is a choir geek herself. She'd actually like to see her choir take a turn like Glee is, instead of the staid all in a row choir. I've told her, she's on the Choirs student councel, they should over turn the teacher (new teacher this year) and take it in a direction that they want.

I've been into Bones more this season, not sure how I'm liking Heros, I usually catch it on the net since House is on the same day and hour, having House with drawls since the worldseries is interupting my viewing pleasures. Like that they have finially had him go through rehab and pysch. Lie to me is a guilty pleasure too.

Paisley

I'll Lock Up
Ugly Betty: The 40s and People who Refuse to Age

I watched Ugly Betty, The Butterfly Effect Parts 1 and 2. Two things struck me:

1. Wilhemina Slater (Vanessa Williams) has an awesome 40s inspired look.
  2. In Part 2, a temp (Kristen Johnson) shows how ridiculous a middle-aged woman can be when she commits to never age a day, mentally or physically.

Fletch

I'll Lock Up
To Brooklyn and Back, a documentary about the Mohawk ironworkers from Kahnawake, Quebec, who traditionally have built much of the high steel in New York City and made homes in Brooklyn. In the show, they discussed their three-way identity as Native Canadians, Quebecers, and New Yorkers.

Kahnawake is spelled/pronounced Kanawaki, Caughnawaga, Connawaukee, or any number of other ways.

MisterCairo

I'll Lock Up
The whole of season 2 of "Heroes". This has been the most maligned season (it was from the strike-shortened season), but I cannot understand why. I thoroughly enjoyed it!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
I watched the 'V' pilot.
Man, did they cram a lot of stuff into 45 min.
I cant tell if this is a series or a mini-series. I hope its the ladder, as I think story wise it would do better that way.
There was too much going on, and not much story, but it was a pilot so what do you expect?

Im interested to see whats going to happen in the next few eps, but its not as ordinary people focused as the original, which is a shame.

LD

cupcake

Familiar Face
I've been watching season 2 of True Blood. The flashbacks to the 20s and 30s were fantastic! Made me want to cut my hair short and shave off my eyebrows.

pretty faythe

One Too Many
It's a series. I switched to it late and haven't gotten around to watching the full episode online yet. I'm turn on watching it though....no Robert Englund as Willy. He was my fav.
Lady Day said:
I watched the 'V' pilot.
Man, did they cram a lot of stuff into 45 min.
I cant tell if this is a series or a mini-series. I hope its the ladder, as I think story wise it would do better that way.
There was too much going on, and not much story, but it was a pilot so what do you expect?

Im interested to see whats going to happen in the next few eps, but its not as ordinary people focused as the original, which is a shame.

LD

Needed to have no stress, so it's Family Guy. Funny Thing, Peter had a fedora on the table with a package setting on it. Brian wanted to know why, and he said it was his hat weight. The wind kept blowing away his hat, and it sure enough did.

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
JennyLou said:
Yes! I can't wait for the DVDs to come in from Netflix.

Season 3 of Dexter was the best season of the show, by far. You are in for a treat! :D

Season 2 left a bad taste in my mouth, but 3 made up for it big time.

LD

JennyLou

Practically Family
Lady Day said:
Season 3 of Dexter was the best season of the show, by far. You are in for a treat! :D

Season 2 left a bad taste in my mouth, but 3 made up for it big time.

LD
Yeah, I didn't really like season 2 as much as the first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner