Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Great game! Glad our Packers won!

I grew up with copious amounts of the Andy Griffith show and Matlock
I have been a lifelong fan of the Packers and the Seahawks since the days of Zorn. I was rooting for local boy Rodgers and the Packers.

Growing up with the Andy Griffith Show can be only good. It is as entertaining as anything on today.
:D

Zombies kidnapping. It could be real, right? Who's to say what this zombie is trying to do? :p

zombie.jpg

Stearmen

I'll Lock Up
Mighty Ships: USNS Grasp. They tried to find the most important ship in U.S. Navy history, the Bonhomme Richard!

AmateisGal

I'll Lock Up
A couple of nature documentaries. My husband LOVES them. Watched one on polar bears and one on crocodiles. Nature is so fascinating.

A couple of nature documentaries...
Not a nature documentary, but while waiting for plumbers to finish making repairs at the house today I watched a mini-marathon of Mysteries at the Hotel. One of the segments involved the Summit Inn Resort in Farmington, PA. In 1921, three drunk older men calling themselves "The Vagabonds" sought shelter from a torrential rainstorm at the hotel. Although there were no rooms available, the hostess invited them in to wait out the storm in the lobby. Thinking they'd make themselves comfortable and sleep until the storm passed, the hostess was surprised to find them on the lobby floor playing like small children, sipping moonshine the whole time. As it turns out, the "vagabonds" were Harvey Firestone (as in Firestone tires), Henry Ford, and Thomas Edison. lol

A couple of nature documentaries. My husband LOVES them. Watched one on polar bears and one on crocodiles. Nature is so fascinating.

There's a series on Netflix Streaming of nature documentaries where they hide mobile cameras in different animal populations - polar bears, lions, elephants (and one or two others that I haven't seen yet). The seres is called something like "The Spy in the Heard." (If you can't find it, let me know and I'll hunt out the exact name). It is well done, informative and the cameras themselves - well camouflage as rocks, bushes, etc. - are part of the fun. But to your bigger point - yes, nature is incredible and we continue to learn so much about it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DapperBran