Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

KY Gentleman

One Too Many
I've been hooked to the Investigative Discovery Channel as of late. James Elroy has a great new series on called LA: City of Demons researching the old crimes of LA and Holyywood. Last Week the show revolved around his own mothers murder and The Black Dahlia.

LordBest

Practically Family
The third season of 'Castle'. It really is getting better with each season, in my opinion. Not to mention its great to see Nathan Fillion in something which doesn't get cancelled after the first series despite it being the best show that Network produced in years. From Hells heart I stab at thee, FOX!

Tomasso

Incurably Addicted
Episodes

Pretty frickin' funny.

[video=youtube;RZgx9KDuxsY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZgx9KDuxsY[/video]

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
V (visitors)

Just a terribly written show. I've never seen a show where the characters don't do anything but stand in front of green screen saying dialogue that is supposed to be what they are doing. Utterly predictable to the point of hilarity.

"I have a hidden escape ship that no one can detect."

Of course you do. I've never rolled my eyes more than when I watch this show. It's just awful.

If you watched the original, for some reason they resurrected the character Diana (even used the same actress) but in name only. They completely changed her from being an opportunistic soldier trying to grab power anyway she could, to a Queen in this stupid hive breeding crap they have made the visitors. Yet no matter how hard they try (and they do) this show just does not feel epic like the original.

LD

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
Agreed! I've tried to watch V on and off, and failed repeatedly. It's awful. It makes the 80s version look like a masterpiece, which is kinda sad, because frankly, it was pretty lame then too.

But Morena Baccarain is stunning and charismatic (no surprise to us old Firefly fans!): get this woman a worthwhile show already!

Lady Day

I'll Lock Up
Bartender
Its like a 12 year old is writing the show! lol
And the characters are just a nightmare. I cant stand Tyler, he looks like a potato, or his cop mom, or the Aussie wolverine look alike. In fact, the only two characters that have any presence are Anna and the priest.

Ive never seen so much he said she said in what is supposed to be the world coup the visitors are forging! Its purely comical and it feels totally made up episode by episode.

LD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
R_P_Meldner