Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

eveready

Banned
I love, love, LOVE Kojak! I bought Seasons One and Two of All in the Family this week and have been watching them. One of my favorite shows of all time.
"All in the Family" is a classic. I used to watch it with my Grandmother in the 70's. It was more interesting because it was set in Astoria, Queens NYC....where we lived

Last edited:
I've been meaning to watch 'To Death Us Do Part' for years. I've heard it's very good.

I'm watching Everybody Loves Raymond right now, gotta love his parents' time capsule house!

I've always been an Archie fan!

archie_bunker_1.jpg

GEDC0734-1.jpg

Last edited:

S_M_Cumberworth

One of the Regulars
I watched Jeopardy the other day at a restaurant with the sound off.

I don't have a television, so, needless to say, I don't really watch TV. But when I visit my parents, it's about all I do — they have satellite. It's a terrible, terrible, beautiful thing.

bunnyb.gal

Practically Family
I normally can't find much more to watch these days than re-runs of Quantum Leap or Hill Street Blues. I can't bear reality shows in any way shape or form, which accounts for probably 90% of the programming. Anyhow, I by accident caught The Walking Dead about halfway through and was really really impressed. Not shot on video, featuring character development, good plot, and a distinct lack of MTV-style camerawork and editing. What a breath of fresh air!

The Good

Call Me a Cab
The last TV show I watched, was Star Trek: The Original Series. The episodes were "And the Children Shall Lead," and "A Private Little War."

A few DVR'd episodes of Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood.

Cheers!

Dan

Is that one any good, better than the original that was on Adult Swim five years ago? I've heard about it, but haven't seen the new one yet.

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Is that one any good, better than the original that was on Adult Swim five years ago? I've heard about it, but haven't seen the new one yet.

I like it a lot better than the original series. From what I hear it is far more faithful to the manga series. Lots of the same characters some new ones. The homunculus are differently organized and are under a different master. There are characters from the east this time. All in all, much better.

Cheers!

Dan

Cricket

Practically Family
Nothing special really. But with nothing on television in our area last night, the hubby and I settled for Law and Order. I still love the old "cops chasing the bad guys" theme. Even if its set in modern times, I still enjoy trying to figure out how they are going to catch the criminals and serve justice, maybe, within an hour.

And then of course, our son demanded Yo Gabba Gabba.:)

dhermann1

I'll Lock Up
Episode 2 of Downton Abbey. Now that I've read about how they "dumbed down" the story, I A. really want to see the original, and B. am really irritated that they decided Americans were too simple minded to understand the original plot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vladyslav