Want to buy or sell something? Check the classifieds
  • The Fedora Lounge is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

What was the last TV show you watched?

Wire9Vintage

A-List Customer
Been watching Edwardian Farm and ... title escapes me... the one about the Georgians on BBC. Both really interesting and not "reality-showy" at all.

Doctor Strange

I'll Lock Up
The last episode of the seven-part documentary Moguls and Movie Stars on TCM last night. Overall, it was a pretty good introduction to Hollywood history, but contained few revelations for somebody like me. (If you haven't read hundreds of books about Hollywood over the last forty-odd years, that won't be a problem!)

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Last night on the History Channel... The Third Reich, The Rise. Very interesting show. It wasn't about how Hitler achieved such power, more so about how the people just handed it over to him. I think tonight the History Channel will have The Fall, sort of bookending it all.

Cheers!

Dan

The Good

Call Me a Cab
This is the last show I watched, and it was on YouTube:

kojak.jpg

It's actually really good, and I may watch another episode some time. I've never seen it before, but I've heard some mentions of it here at the Lounge sometimes. I think AtomicEraTom likes this show, for example.

P.S. Telly Savalas was great as Ernst Stavro Blofeld in On Her Majesty's Secret Service, that was a good Bond film.

Geiamama

One of the Regulars
Just finished a bit of a Poirot marathon - the whole first series - and if the baby doesn't sleep tomorrow night I'm going to start on series 2! :D

DanielJones

I'll Lock Up
Last night it was the latest episode of The Biggest Loser. It's probably the only reality show that I can watch. I like seeing people succeed and get their lives back or at least back on track.

Cheers!

Dan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonio925